Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Just Big Bears

At first, the app did not work because I had a theme that wasn't compliant. But I reached out to the developers through their FB store and within 24 hours, they had gone in and fixed it. Works great! - TS, Dallas, TX

Versalette

Totally solved my problem of wanting to show a model in each size and color in a professional way. Oliver was great help in support. Recommend!

Hummingbird Glass Straws

Excellent addition to our website. We invested heavily in lifestyle photos. Variant Image Penguin lets those photos shine on our product page. I anticipate an increase in our conversion rate as a result. Great app and great support.

Jimmycasejapan

We use Variant Image Penguin on our Japanese site as well as our US site. We love the ease in which it allows us to pick and choose which images are displayed by the different product variants. The support team is extremely attentive and helpful. We love VIP. If you are looking for an easy and cost effective solution to your store's product imagery, definitely give it a try.

Jmcbags

Great app. Works as described. Had an issue with the images loading and contact support and they were quick to make the change and fix it.

Vol25

This app works wonderful and has really cleaned up my shop. I just opened back in March and made do as best I could with shopify's limited options in regards to variants. But as soon as I could justify it I knew I wanted to download this app. Business has been steady and consistent and I see this being a great investment in creating a great customer experience.

Oliver had to add some code to my theme (retina) and communicated back and forth with me until I understood the app and how it worked. :)

Sassind

There were some problems incorporating the plugin with my particular theme, but the support was fantastic and they resolved the issue quickly for me. The interface is easy to use, makes the whole process very efficient. Thanks!

Semmi

good app. easy to get going.

Great customer service. They were quick, responsive and easy to deal with.

Thanks guys.

Volkue

Its a great app!! I am using a parallax theme that they hadn´t work with before and I needed some particular configuration but it works like a charm.
I am able to select all my variant images 6 per variant and leave the other ones behind after one is selected.

the team is great and I want to thank them for the effort they did resolving the issues I had.

Westworld Computers Ltd

These guys were great! I installed the App and needed some help with the layout. They were very quick to respond, and got me up and running. Highly recommended.