4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing listings across multiple platforms, praising its bulk editing feature and user-friendly interface. The support team is noted for their quick response and dedication to user satisfaction. However, some merchants reported issues with the new AI features and a problematic "refresh" shop button. Concerns were also raised about promotional discounts not being honored for existing premium subscribers and unauthorized premium subscriptions. Despite these issues, many find it a valuable tool for online listing management.

Edited November 28, 2021

I have been using this app for quite some time now. It is generally good when the product count is low but as the product count increases the "Refresh Shop" gives wrong product count every now and then and there is no way to know what is going on. According to support, "as long as the number is higher in Vela, it's all good". There is no export utility. So there is no way for me to know why the number is higher / lower in Vela. Update: I had a screenshare with Justin and saw that All (in Shopify) and Active (in Vela) is the same. However, I would like to include the issue I faced with bulk updating description which added a lot of HTML code I didn't add and messed up my descriptions. I had to manually update a ton of products. Be careful with updating descriptions. There was also issue with changing POD for one of my products. Although I deleted the previous one, Vela didn't and the count didn't match. I'm leaving the three stars for now because I think the app has kinks that need to be worked out especially because it is a bulk update app. It can be very useful when everything is perfect but can be really problematic if things don't work. So far, price and tags have worked out really well for me.

YoshTrend
9 months using the app
August 18, 2020

Great to make small change but terrible to ammend huge things sucg as spinned text in the description on html.

Natural Tendance
France
4 months using the app
June 7, 2022

Updating inventory to a specific warehouse location doesn't work. For example, I have a warehouse in US and Egypt. If I update the stock quantity in Egypt in Vela, it ends up updating the stock quantity for US in Shopify. Haven't heard anything back from support over 7 days.

Reveil
About 1 month using the app
Edited October 27, 2018

I am awaiting a serious move from this App Dev to restore my Store. It does not place nice with Oberlo. That MAY change. And so may my review. Here was my original review....let's see if I go Yay (again) or Nay. Just be careful for now. Free is no good if it removes all your Product IDs and you cannot sync with your Fulfiment app. Mmkay? HERE is my initial review...for the record. "My first day and I am already loving it. It does what the Paid apps I have used cannot. What more can I ask for a Free app? Once I get some "legs" on my new store...I would be more than happy to pay for such a useful app. And if you have never used a Bulk Edit app...trust me...it's unimaginable to think of the hours you will waste without it!!! Yay for me! www.misschiefbunny.com

Miss Chief Bunny