Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Boom Bap Labs

Time to switch app. This app doesn't sync even when you click the sync button manually. Last night was new years eve and we sold for about $600 that is 25 orders but they don't show up on my report. Now we are January the 1st and i need to pay my vendors but i guess i will have to manually calculate all the payouts....useless app. In 2021 there needs to be a better technology. Very disapointed!

January 1, 2021

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issues. It looks like you clicked the sync button 23 times last night. All syncs did complete within 1-minute after you clicked the sync button. And I do see those new orders come into our system and calculated.

I'm happy to help more if you have a specific error or order ID that didn't get into our system.

AJ and K Co

Rob was very helpful, even with my most elementary questions and helped me get set up and running! I'm a super small account so I really appreciated his customer service. I would highly recommend you try this out to see if it meets your needs.

Outshine Labels

This App is a life saver and a MUST for anyone trying to share the TRUE Gross Margins of Product sales! Why Shopify doesn't naturally have a way to do this is beyond me...so thank God for this App! It accurately and easily helps us pay our Vendors based on the Cost column of the product. No more manual monthly excel sheets that take WAY too much time to filter through, plus it builds trust between myself and the Vendors as they have their own login to see the percentage of each sale that they get. Highly recommend!!!

MIRA Y MANO

using this app has suddenly become very expensive and not worth it anymore. We stopped using this app unless the price goes down substantially, we might reconsider.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. I love solving problems for store owners so if the app isn't saving you valuable time each month, please let me know.

If the issue is just pricing, please contact me and we'll work out a plan. Thanks again!

-Rob

Moxie On Second

I was having some issues on my end of figuring out how to work out a portion of the app and he was so prompt and very helpful. Would totally recommend him and this app.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Feel free to reach out if you have any more issues or questions.

Wasted Label Schweiz

This app is a real life saver for our use case. It allows me to track and report the earnings by artists and let me keep on track how much i need to payout for each artist. Real life saver the support is extraordinary good. I requested a problem and some questions and i got a solution by the next day. The support feels very much like a b2b and i like that.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to speedy support and response in all our apps.

50 States of Beauty

Simple app that just WORKS. And excellent customer service. I used to spend a couple hours a month calculating my vendor payouts. Now it's just done for me. If you value your time, this will be a welcome app that only requires about 30 seconds to get running.

July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Your time is valuable, so let us run your reports so you can run your business.

freshbcfruitshop

There was a delay in communication at first, which was frustrating, but the developer managed to upgrade the App to do cost per product, rather than % commission since they varied so much. The App is exactly what we need to keep to track of our orders for each vendor and payouts.

X-trem Designs

Garbage. Tried to scam me twice into paying for a subscription after uninstalling the app. Stay as far away as you from this trash.

communitychs

We own a brick & mortar with 40+ vendors on consignment. This app is great for allowing vendors to check in with how their sales are going for the month (therefore keeping them from emailing me throughout the month). Robert is extremely responsive and helpful with new feature requests and any throubleshooting.

Previous 1 3 4 5