Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

The Pixel Empire

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

Shabam Ph

The app is very easy to use and very easy to install. It's straightforward and easy to understand for merchants. Exactly what I need!

Rob, the developer, is very responsive to my requests too! Amazing experience so far.

Row West Test

I tried this app but the vendor I was going to use it with decided to do their own thing so I didn't continue using it. However, the installation was very easy and the interface is quite straightforward. Removing the app was also easy and no hassle, which is quite a treat over some experiences I've had with subscription software. The developer, Rob, is responsive and friendly over email.

The Mix Mercantile

We have a special circumstance that needed a little extra care from Rob and he was absolutely excellent to help us and tweak the program to fit out needs! We cannot wait to move forward with our changes!

Freerangeeq

We recently set up this app and are super excited to launch it with our artist partners! The app itself simplifies reporting on our end and gives visibility to our artist partners to track sales and commissions. Best of all, Rob was FANTASTIC about working with us for the set up to tailor the app to meet all our needs! Worth every penny!

Michele Mccoy

I tried out Vendor Payout and I can see it working really good. It didn't fit our unique business needs, but for a lot of stores this app would work great. Great customer service too.

The Collective Ct

EDIT: The app works well. Robert was very responsive at first, but has not gotten back to emails for the last three months. Aside from some customizations I would like to have, every morning when the app re-syncs Vendors, it doesn't keep the changes from the previous day. So we have to go in and re-sync everyday. Not a major issue, just would be nice if the automation worked as intended.

Would like to add a few other things -- like Vendor notifications, addition flat commission custom to each vendor, and a few others.

Original Review of 5 of 5 stars: Great app with even better support!

If you need clear reports for you and your vendors, get this app.

I've gone through every report app and marketplace app there is, and this is BY FAR the best one. On top of that, the support by Robert is the responsive support I've received from any APP on Shopify.

Two thumbs way up! Thanks Robert.

Quinns Mercantile

This app has been great for me and my shop. I have been able to track individual sales for artisans within my shop, and have their inventory under their own names, run their sales each month and cut their checks without any hassle. Robert has been quick to answer any questions I've had. I've been using this app for almost a year and couldn't be more pleased!

Homespunmn

I learned about this app as a vendor in another store. I have loved having access to see my sales report each day. It has been incredibly helpful in keeping inventory in stock and product moving.

Now that I own a store myself, I find that this app is absolutely essential in running numbers and keeping our vendors paid in a timely and accurate way. I can't imagine what I would do without this app! Thanks!

Onemilllionmonth

Our team of vendors uses this app on a daily basis since a few months now and we are very satisfied. We needed some custom features and Rob is always very responsive and brings great solutions to work around our setup. I highly recommend this app to anyone who works with vendors/commissions.

Previous 1 3