Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Michele Mccoy

I tried out Vendor Payout and I can see it working really good. It didn't fit our unique business needs, but for a lot of stores this app would work great. Great customer service too.

The Collective Ct

EDIT:
The app works well. Robert was very responsive at first, but has not gotten back to emails for the last three months. Aside from some customizations I would like to have, every morning when the app re-syncs Vendors, it doesn't keep the changes from the previous day. So we have to go in and re-sync everyday. Not a major issue, just would be nice if the automation worked as intended.

Would like to add a few other things -- like Vendor notifications, addition flat commission custom to each vendor, and a few others.

Original Review of 5 of 5 stars:
Great app with even better support!

If you need clear reports for you and your vendors, get this app.

I've gone through every report app and marketplace app there is, and this is BY FAR the best one. On top of that, the support by Robert is the responsive support I've received from any APP on Shopify.

Two thumbs way up! Thanks Robert.

Quinns Mercantile

This app has been great for me and my shop. I have been able to track individual sales for artisans within my shop, and have their inventory under their own names, run their sales each month and cut their checks without any hassle. Robert has been quick to answer any questions I've had. I've been using this app for almost a year and couldn't be more pleased!

Homespunmn

I learned about this app as a vendor in another store. I have loved having access to see my sales report each day. It has been incredibly helpful in keeping inventory in stock and product moving.

Now that I own a store myself, I find that this app is absolutely essential in running numbers and keeping our vendors paid in a timely and accurate way. I can't imagine what I would do without this app! Thanks!

Onemilllionmonth

Our team of vendors uses this app on a daily basis since a few months now and we are very satisfied. We needed some custom features and Rob is always very responsive and brings great solutions to work around our setup. I highly recommend this app to anyone who works with vendors/commissions.

Summer James

BEST APP if you have vendors/consignment products in your store!! Rob is super responsive and was able to help customize some functionality specific to our business. Better than any other app I have found by FAR!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The Devoted Human

When I started looking for an app to assist me with my vendor commissions, a Shopify customer service person suggested two programs: one that was from a large company, and this one, Vendor Payout. Foolishly, I initially thought that perhaps the bigger company would be easier to reach. After about 12 unsuccessful attempts to reach them by phone (with no voicemail) and a useless ticketing system that just told me to call the number again, I gave up on them and decided to try out Vendor Payout. Without hesitation I urge you to use this system. The developer is the person you'll reach if you need help, and he's amazing...like above and beyond amazing. If I could give this 11 stars I would! He is so approachable and willing to work creatively to make it function with your business. It's a godsend!

I Like You Minneapolis

This app has been a miracle worker for our consignment based store! I was just about done with Shopify until coming across Vendor Payout. I had immediate responses from Rob concerning questions and special requests. He has been a joy to work with.
Vendor Payout has enabled my business to run vendor reports in minutes instead of hours! We have more time to devote to customers and happy, happy vendors!

Starscape Gallery

Wow...Rob was super responsive and helpful. We needed a small change to how he calculated things and Rob turned it around in about 24 hours. THAT is the kind of support small businesses need when they are both making a decision as well as when they are in a pickle. And, Rob's app does exactly what we were looking for in terms of helping us manage our vendor payouts for our gallery in Hawaii. We probably couldn't have used Shopify for our retail store and online store without Rob's application saving the day.

Steve Cullen
Owner and Photographer
Starscape Gallery

Office Ink

Robert is by far one of the most responsive and flexible app developers on Shopify. We are a B2B company with a 2 man salesforce, so the ability to track sales/commissions is vital to our business. Robert always made an effort to figure out a way to make his app work for our business and this is why I'll be using Vendor Payout for a very long time. I wish I could give him a 10 star review.