Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 21, 2021

We are a store with two owners and we each are responsible for providing different items within our store. This app not only has been incredibly helpful in splitting who gets paid for what item, but Robert has gone over and above to customize our payout settings to account taking into account the 4 different payment portals and their varying fees, that our store uses, and also split our shipping between us depending on the items ordered between our vendor locations. He is so quick to respond and has been amazing at making this app the perfect app for our situation.

Trendy Bubs
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 24, 2021

This app has been a HUGE time saver and been key in streamlining our daily operations!!!! Can't say enough wonderful things. Rob has always been responsive, helpful and very easy to work with!

Revival
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 16, 2021

THIS APP IS A LIFESAVER. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MONTHS. THERE'S NOT ANOTHER APP OUT THERE LIKE THIS ONE! Customer Service response time is great!

Tumami Spices
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 18, 2021

Wow. This app is going to save me and my biz partner SO much time every month running reports, calculating commissions etc... Not only that, but I had some specific needs and Robert not only communicated rapidly and professionally, but he helped to customize the app to meet some of our particular needs!! He is AMAZING. His customer service is beyond reproach. If you have questions, just ask him! THANK YOU ROBERT!!

The Nest at 112
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 3, 2021

I've came across this app while looking for a way to share sales reports with my vendor. It's such an amazing tool and exactly what I needed for my business. Also, Rob has been very helpful. He was very quick to answer all my questions as I was getting myself familiarize with the app. Excellent customer service and great app. I highly recommend!

Eshi Utopia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Robert Banh replied February 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

January 1, 2021

Time to switch app. This app doesn't sync even when you click the sync button manually. Last night was new years eve and we sold for about $600 that is 25 orders but they don't show up on my report. Now we are January the 1st and i need to pay my vendors but i guess i will have to manually calculate all the payouts....useless app. In 2021 there needs to be a better technology. Very disapointed!

Boom Bap Labs
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Robert Banh replied January 1, 2021

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issues. It looks like you clicked the sync button 23 times last night. All syncs did complete within 1-minute after you clicked the sync button. And I do see those new orders come into our system and calculated.

I'm happy to help more if you have a specific error or order ID that didn't get into our system.

September 17, 2020

Rob was very helpful, even with my most elementary questions and helped me get set up and running! I'm a super small account so I really appreciated his customer service. I would highly recommend you try this out to see if it meets your needs.

AJ and K Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 7, 2020

This App is a life saver and a MUST for anyone trying to share the TRUE Gross Margins of Product sales! Why Shopify doesn't naturally have a way to do this is beyond me...so thank God for this App! It accurately and easily helps us pay our Vendors based on the Cost column of the product. No more manual monthly excel sheets that take WAY too much time to filter through, plus it builds trust between myself and the Vendors as they have their own login to see the percentage of each sale that they get. Highly recommend!!!

Outshine Labels
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 11, 2020

using this app has suddenly become very expensive and not worth it anymore. We stopped using this app unless the price goes down substantially, we might reconsider.

MIRA Y MANO
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Robert Banh replied July 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. I love solving problems for store owners so if the app isn't saving you valuable time each month, please let me know.

If the issue is just pricing, please contact me and we'll work out a plan. Thanks again!

-Rob

July 2, 2020

I was having some issues on my end of figuring out how to work out a portion of the app and he was so prompt and very helpful. Would totally recommend him and this app.

Moxie On Second
Time spent using app: 5 days
Robert Banh replied July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Feel free to reach out if you have any more issues or questions.