4.8
December 27, 2015

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Whosit Whatsit
Over 1 year using the app
February 9, 2022

We use this app to calculate royalties for our brands. It's very usefull, and the support is just perfect!

Lo-Fi-Merchandise
Germany
About 1 year using the app
August 18, 2018

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

The Pixel Empire
About 1 year using the app
July 2, 2017

This app has been great for me and my shop. I have been able to track individual sales for artisans within my shop, and have their inventory under their own names, run their sales each month and cut their checks without any hassle. Robert has been quick to answer any questions I've had. I've been using this app for almost a year and couldn't be more pleased!

Quinns Mercantile
12 months using the app
October 13, 2014

This App has been a godsend. Developer is awesome to work with. I can quickly aggregate my monthly vendor payouts and dump .csv data on vendor sales for Vendors. Gives me a quick snapshot of where I am 'profit' wise during the month with the click of a mouse. Further, this package incorporates discount codes. Saves me a day of plug in play with excel and nice little sales reports for my vendors. Highly recommend! Look forward to more developments and enhancements

The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Hip Hop Drum Kits, Break Beats, TR-80
11 days using the app
April 24, 2018

We have a special circumstance that needed a little extra care from Rob and he was absolutely excellent to help us and tweak the program to fit out needs! We cannot wait to move forward with our changes!

The Mix Mercantile
March 29, 2022

We use this app to pay over 100 vendors at all different rates. This app has saved us hours and hours of work. Any time I have any issues or question Robert is quick to jump on it and fix it as well. Highly recommend.

Midnight Station Gallery
Robert Banh replied March 31, 2022

Thanks for using VendorPayout!

February 11, 2022

We are a marketplace of over 700 vendors with different commissions and this pay out app has made it so much easier to calculate our pay outs each week. The paypal integration is great, but we wish it was possible to pay from our bank account via paypal rather than from our paypal balance since paying 400+ vendors each week can go through those funds pretty quickly.

Thrilling
Robert Banh replied February 11, 2022

Thanks for using VendorPayout. I'm sorry for the Paypal limitation. I think they use a balance system to protect a scenario where they may drain your main bank account. I'll try and see if there is another service that will provide ACH transfers.

June 8, 2020

This app is a real life saver for our use case. It allows me to track and report the earnings by artists and let me keep on track how much i need to payout for each artist. Real life saver the support is extraordinary good. I requested a problem and some questions and i got a solution by the next day. The support feels very much like a b2b and i like that.

Wasted Label Schweiz
Switzerland
10 months using the app
Robert Banh replied July 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to speedy support and response in all our apps.

November 10, 2014

Great App and Robert provides excellent support!! This is exactly what we needed!

Tucker & Bloom - Messenger Bags Made In The USA