Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 8, 2017

I learned about this app as a vendor in another store. I have loved having access to see my sales report each day. It has been incredibly helpful in keeping inventory in stock and product moving.

Now that I own a store myself, I find that this app is absolutely essential in running numbers and keeping our vendors paid in a timely and accurate way. I can't imagine what I would do without this app! Thanks!

Homespunmn
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
April 7, 2017

Our team of vendors uses this app on a daily basis since a few months now and we are very satisfied. We needed some custom features and Rob is always very responsive and brings great solutions to work around our setup. I highly recommend this app to anyone who works with vendors/commissions.

Onemilllionmonth
Time spent using app: About 5 years
February 22, 2017

BEST APP if you have vendors/consignment products in your store!! Rob is super responsive and was able to help customize some functionality specific to our business. Better than any other app I have found by FAR!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Summer James
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 14, 2017

When I started looking for an app to assist me with my vendor commissions, a Shopify customer service person suggested two programs: one that was from a large company, and this one, Vendor Payout. Foolishly, I initially thought that perhaps the bigger company would be easier to reach. After about 12 unsuccessful attempts to reach them by phone (with no voicemail) and a useless ticketing system that just told me to call the number again, I gave up on them and decided to try out Vendor Payout. Without hesitation I urge you to use this system. The developer is the person you'll reach if you need help, and he's amazing...like above and beyond amazing. If I could give this 11 stars I would! He is so approachable and willing to work creatively to make it function with your business. It's a godsend!

The Devoted Human
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 23, 2016

This app has been a miracle worker for our consignment based store! I was just about done with Shopify until coming across Vendor Payout. I had immediate responses from Rob concerning questions and special requests. He has been a joy to work with.
Vendor Payout has enabled my business to run vendor reports in minutes instead of hours! We have more time to devote to customers and happy, happy vendors!

I Like You Minneapolis
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 13, 2016

Wow...Rob was super responsive and helpful. We needed a small change to how he calculated things and Rob turned it around in about 24 hours. THAT is the kind of support small businesses need when they are both making a decision as well as when they are in a pickle. And, Rob's app does exactly what we were looking for in terms of helping us manage our vendor payouts for our gallery in Hawaii. We probably couldn't have used Shopify for our retail store and online store without Rob's application saving the day.

Steve Cullen
Owner and Photographer
Starscape Gallery

Starscape Gallery
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 9, 2016

Robert is by far one of the most responsive and flexible app developers on Shopify. We are a B2B company with a 2 man salesforce, so the ability to track sales/commissions is vital to our business. Robert always made an effort to figure out a way to make his app work for our business and this is why I'll be using Vendor Payout for a very long time. I wish I could give him a 10 star review.

Office Ink
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 27, 2015

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Whosit Whatsit
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2015

This app is perfect for my needs, saving me hours of accounting work every week! It works without a hitch, taking into account percentage based and set value discounts and splitting everything accurately among our product vendors. The support team were also extremely helpful, answering my questions and even building a customized vendor login page for me. I couldn't recommend this app more highly.

Drums 10
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 5, 2015

This is really an excellent APP. For any business that works either completely or partially with 'consignment' sales then this is vital.
I would add that the developer, Rob has been more than helpful when I have needed to ask a question. A good bloke. Typical of the excellence that revolves around Shopify

Side Street Studio