Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

Whosit Whatsit

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Drums 10

This app is perfect for my needs, saving me hours of accounting work every week! It works without a hitch, taking into account percentage based and set value discounts and splitting everything accurately among our product vendors. The support team were also extremely helpful, answering my questions and even building a customized vendor login page for me. I couldn't recommend this app more highly.

Side Street Studio

This is really an excellent APP. For any business that works either completely or partially with 'consignment' sales then this is vital.
I would add that the developer, Rob has been more than helpful when I have needed to ask a question. A good bloke. Typical of the excellence that revolves around Shopify

Five Simple Steps

Great app and awesome service & support. This little app saves me hours of admin every week.

Thanks, Rob!

Snappy Kid

Great app, amazing support. Robert is open to feature suggestions and really looks after his app.

Bodeoo

to simple once its uploaded it doest show any ways to add a vendor.

Tucker & Bloom - Messenger Bags Made In The USA

Great App and Robert provides excellent support!! This is exactly what we needed!

Ten Dollar Fonts

This app is fantastic and a must for anyone with 3rd party vendors. We have been working closely with Rob to add some features we needed to the app and his super quick and friendly emails make working with him a pleasure.

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

What an incredible app! For anyone who has vendors to pay, this is essential. Extremely easy to use, and the reporting is clean and concise.
Rob is quick to respond to questions, and very helpful.
5/5 all the way!

The Drum Sample Broker - Hip Hop Drum Samples, Drum Sounds, Hip Hop Drum Kits, Break Beats, TR-80

This App has been a godsend. Developer is awesome to work with. I can quickly aggregate my monthly vendor payouts and dump .csv data on vendor sales for Vendors. Gives me a quick snapshot of where I am 'profit' wise during the month with the click of a mouse. Further, this package incorporates discount codes. Saves me a day of plug in play with excel and nice little sales reports for my vendors. Highly recommend! Look forward to more developments and enhancements