Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

by Robert Banh

Easily split your sales

I Like You Minneapolis

This app has been a miracle worker for our consignment based store! I was just about done with Shopify until coming across Vendor Payout. I had immediate responses from Rob concerning questions and special requests. He has been a joy to work with.
Vendor Payout has enabled my business to run vendor reports in minutes instead of hours! We have more time to devote to customers and happy, happy vendors!

Starscape Gallery

Wow...Rob was super responsive and helpful. We needed a small change to how he calculated things and Rob turned it around in about 24 hours. THAT is the kind of support small businesses need when they are both making a decision as well as when they are in a pickle. And, Rob's app does exactly what we were looking for in terms of helping us manage our vendor payouts for our gallery in Hawaii. We probably couldn't have used Shopify for our retail store and online store without Rob's application saving the day.

Steve Cullen
Owner and Photographer
Starscape Gallery

Office Ink

Robert is by far one of the most responsive and flexible app developers on Shopify. We are a B2B company with a 2 man salesforce, so the ability to track sales/commissions is vital to our business. Robert always made an effort to figure out a way to make his app work for our business and this is why I'll be using Vendor Payout for a very long time. I wish I could give him a 10 star review.

Whosit Whatsit

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Drums 10

This app is perfect for my needs, saving me hours of accounting work every week! It works without a hitch, taking into account percentage based and set value discounts and splitting everything accurately among our product vendors. The support team were also extremely helpful, answering my questions and even building a customized vendor login page for me. I couldn't recommend this app more highly.

Side Street Studio

This is really an excellent APP. For any business that works either completely or partially with 'consignment' sales then this is vital.
I would add that the developer, Rob has been more than helpful when I have needed to ask a question. A good bloke. Typical of the excellence that revolves around Shopify

Five Simple Steps

Great app and awesome service & support. This little app saves me hours of admin every week.

Thanks, Rob!

Snappy Kid

Great app, amazing support. Robert is open to feature suggestions and really looks after his app.

Bodeoo

to simple once its uploaded it doest show any ways to add a vendor.

Tucker & Bloom - Messenger Bags Made In The USA

Great App and Robert provides excellent support!! This is exactly what we needed!