4.8
March 18, 2021

Wow. This app is going to save me and my biz partner SO much time every month running reports, calculating commissions etc... Not only that, but I had some specific needs and Robert not only communicated rapidly and professionally, but he helped to customize the app to meet some of our particular needs!! He is AMAZING. His customer service is beyond reproach. If you have questions, just ask him! THANK YOU ROBERT!!

The Nest at 112
About 2 years using the app
April 16, 2021

THIS APP IS A LIFESAVER. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MONTHS. THERE'S NOT ANOTHER APP OUT THERE LIKE THIS ONE! Customer Service response time is great!

Tumami Spices
Almost 2 years using the app
February 22, 2017

BEST APP if you have vendors/consignment products in your store!! Rob is super responsive and was able to help customize some functionality specific to our business. Better than any other app I have found by FAR!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Summer James
Almost 2 years using the app
August 22, 2019

We own a brick & mortar with 40+ vendors on consignment. This app is great for allowing vendors to check in with how their sales are going for the month (therefore keeping them from emailing me throughout the month). Robert is extremely responsive and helpful with new feature requests and any throubleshooting.

communitychs
February 21, 2019

Can't say enough great things about this app and ESPECIALLY the customer service. Response is always very prompt and the action has gone above my expectations every time I've reached out.

Lubella's Boutique
December 27, 2015

We've been using Vendor Payout for some time now, and it's worth every penny (and more). Very simple to use, we can give our designers (i.e. vendors) a simple login to check-in on their daily sales – and, now their stock levels.

This saves us a crazy amount of admin, and in turn makes our business offering all that much stronger. Rob is always at hand with prompt responses, and help with anything we may need. We couldn't do without this app. Highly, highly recommended.

Whosit Whatsit
April 24, 2018

We have a special circumstance that needed a little extra care from Rob and he was absolutely excellent to help us and tweak the program to fit out needs! We cannot wait to move forward with our changes!

The Mix Mercantile
April 1, 2015

Great app and awesome service & support. This little app saves me hours of admin every week.

Thanks, Rob!

Five Simple Steps
February 9, 2022

We use this app to calculate royalties for our brands. It's very usefull, and the support is just perfect!

Lo-Fi-Merchandise
Germany
August 18, 2018

I have over 40 different vendors who sell merchandise on our Shopify store and thanks to Vendor Payout I have a well-branded, on-site dashboard for my vendors to view their sales in near real time. Before Vendor Payout I had to use other apps which took my vendors to a third-party site which looked nothing like our storefront. This UI is very intuitive and the developer, Robert, is extremely helpful with any request you might have. His customer support deserves a sixth start to this review!

The Pixel Empire