Vendor Payout

Vendor Payout

From $30/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 8, 2020

This app is a real life saver for our use case. It allows me to track and report the earnings by artists and let me keep on track how much i need to payout for each artist. Real life saver the support is extraordinary good. I requested a problem and some questions and i got a solution by the next day. The support feels very much like a b2b and i like that.

Wasted Label Schweiz
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 11 months
Robert Banh replied July 4, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We aim to speedy support and response in all our apps.

June 1, 2020

Simple app that just WORKS. And excellent customer service. I used to spend a couple hours a month calculating my vendor payouts. Now it's just done for me. If you value your time, this will be a welcome app that only requires about 30 seconds to get running.

50 States of Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 days
Robert Banh replied July 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! Your time is valuable, so let us run your reports so you can run your business.

Edited April 2, 2020

There was a delay in communication at first, which was frustrating, but the developer managed to upgrade the App to do cost per product, rather than % commission since they varied so much. The App is exactly what we need to keep to track of our orders for each vendor and payouts.

freshbcfruitshop
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 27, 2019

Garbage. Tried to scam me twice into paying for a subscription after uninstalling the app. Stay as far away as you from this trash.

X-trem Designs
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 22, 2019

We own a brick & mortar with 40+ vendors on consignment. This app is great for allowing vendors to check in with how their sales are going for the month (therefore keeping them from emailing me throughout the month). Robert is extremely responsive and helpful with new feature requests and any throubleshooting.

communitychs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 2, 2019

Rob has been very helpful with my need and budget. I just want to say that the software is very easy to use. It automatically recognise vendors on your Shopify store and all you need is set the percentage of commission and create a login details for the vendor. Highly recommended for all the stores thinking of sharing commission based with other vendors or designers.

LIMITEE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 19, 2019

This app has saved me a lot of time to work out payments to artists, great work, thanks for making it. I use it a few times a month to check on payments.

Barewall
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 3, 2019

Does exactly what I need it to do. Rob was very helpful and did some custom script so it fitted my needs. I love the login widget that integrated with my website.

Chari-tee Australia- Your T-Shirt Fundraising Partner
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 21, 2019

Can't say enough great things about this app and ESPECIALLY the customer service. Response is always very prompt and the action has gone above my expectations every time I've reached out.

Lubella's Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2019

This app does the job extremely well, and the developer was outstandingly helpful in applying custom changes for us quickly.

Tribefire Merch