4.4
April 11, 2024

Easy to use so far. Just setting up so hopefully will go well.

Little Green Things
17 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Great App with lots of products.

Nothing But Gifts
3 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Vgang boasts an extensive range of products suitable for various niches, providing flexibility for dropshippers to cater to diverse audiences.
The Vgang platform is intuitively designed, making it easy for both beginners and experienced dropshippers to navigate and manage their businesses.

NellyArt
About 2 months using the app
November 16, 2023

So far, so good! I was surprised by the amount of products that are not just eco-friendly but actually zero waste. They show you all the ways each product is sustainable for the environment. Also seems higher quality in comparison to Ali baba.

Appealing Aromas
5 months using the app
November 29, 2023

I was overwhelmed with the variety of products that vgang supplies .
There are products for every nieche and vendor
And all products are exclusively produced in europe ehically , vegan and non toxic.
The Team is really nice and belives in the idea its a great way to introduce sustainable products to customers . Great service great team. Check it out

be equipped with sustainable luxus
Germany
3 months using the app
December 23, 2023

just starting out so we will see

Treasured Gift's & More
4 days using the app
October 2, 2023

I was very pleased to find VGANG as i wanted truly environmentally friendly products and they fit the bill! I was struggling a little at first but i booked a demo with Eli and she was really helpful and it turned out there was an error on their side. Since that has been resolved it is so easy to use and i am really enjoying adding products to my store ready for launching. The site and the people are great and i fully recommend them especially if you are new to dropshipping!

Earth Friendly Finds
2 months using the app
September 16, 2023

I stumbled upon this company and have been happily surprised with the quality and variety of products I am able to access through this app. The integration was seamless and when I had questions they were prompt to answer them. It would be fabulous if there was a live chat available, however it made little difference to my outcome. I'm looking forward to seeing what my customers have to say about the service they receive.
So far I'm a very happy camper.

I'd definately recommend VGANG for the ethical drop shipper.

SassynTall
6 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Very easy to import to my store, and amazing products!

Fantzyplantz