vidaXL Dropshipping

Import & sync products from vidaXL easily within your webshop

$29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Domingo.no

Location Norway

I think this app is good. After reading all the bad reviews; I was sceptical. However; if you take your time to understand the app; and use the customer support when needed; you will handle this app without problem in no time. The customer support is helpful. The support replies within the timeframe expected. I recommend that you make a instructional video similar to what you offer WooCommerce users. Also a manual. Maybe you allready have it; but I have not found it :) 5 stars.

August 2, 2022

Hi Domingo.no,

Thank you for your 5-star review, we really appreciate!

Also your feedback is very helpful, we'll improve our documentation and make sure we will record a similar video which we already have for WooCommerce.

Good luck with your business, you know where to find us if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

GoodFella

Location Denmark

Their customer support is not the best.
Started transferring products, on 24/6, after 24 hours, only a very small percentage were transferred. I am writing to their support if this is normal. I am told that the transfer will take 24-48 hours. After 14 days, only a small fraction is transferred and it is basically only sold out items, despite the fact that I have set it to not transfer sold out items. I contact their support and get a quick response. they want access to my store so they can fix the error. I accept their request immediately. After 2 days, I get an email from them that I have not complied with their request and if I do not respond within 2 days, they will interpret it as that the issue is resolved. I reply to them immediately that I have accepted their request 2 days ago and can see that no one is logged in from Woosify, despite having access. Now 3 days have passed since my last email to them and still have not heard anything and no one has logged in to access my store. I am writing this review in hopes of resolving this issue. and this does not happen to others who use Woosify in the future. It's expensive to pay for their subscription if you can not use it anyway.

July 13, 2022

Hi team GoodFella,

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that you experience our service as not that good.

Looking at our conversation, we don't agree the fact that our Support Desk is lacking. There only has been 1 email from your end received and you have received a reply on that within 2 hours, asking for access to your shop to investigate the issue. We have never received a reply on that, even after our system reminded you of that automatically after 2 days.

Please send us a new email with your email address to support@woosify.com. So that we can actually solve the issue for you and be sure to keep communicating with us via email.

Hope to have informed you well enough.

Greetings,

homesideshop.nl

Location Netherlands

Prima app bij het synchroniseren van meer dan 50.000 producten komen nou eenmaal bugs voor, echter tot nu toe tevreden over de synchronisatie. Verder is het misschien handig om nog een gedetailleerde handleiding toe te voegen

May 24, 2022

Hi Homesideshop,

Dank voor je mooie review!

Het is inderdaad een puzzel af en toe om 50.000 producten te importeren met de rate limits van Shopify. Gelukkig houden we van puzzelen en doen we ons best de processen elke dag verder te optimaliseren. Een review als deze helpt daarbij!

Ciao,

DuoDecor.pl

Location Poland

Do not use this application, it is a waste of your nerves and time. Products are deleted after they are edited, all your work is wasted. Support does not respond to emails. By sending a Ticket, they ask you to access Wordpress, even though you write in it that you have a shop on Shopify. If you write directly to support@woosa.com, they will not reply. I wrote 5 e-mails about the same subject, I hope she will kindly answer at least one ...

April 13, 2022

Hi DuoDecor.pl,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our vidaXL Dropshipping app.

There are a couple of reasons why products are suddenly deleted:

- VidaXL removed it from their catalog
- The product is out of stock (depending on your app settings)
- You have deselected a category, in that case all products within that category will be deleted.

Our support is available 7 days a week. If you would like, we can even give you a phone call to sort things out?

Kind regards,
Team Woosa

Onlineshop mit Qualität und Präzision.

Location Austria

Eigentlich 0 Sterne es gibt viel zu viele Probleme mit der App. Man erreicht keinen für Hilfestellungen, die Produkte verschwinden von heut auf morgen. Ich arbeite Stunden lang um die Optimierung der Produkte/Kategorien, aber auf einmal ist alles weg. 0 Sterne

March 8, 2022

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with our app.

Where did you try to reach us and solve any issues? We can't find a ticket in our ticket system. If you are still open to discuss a solution, you can do so here: woosa.com/support.

Hopefully we'll talk soon!

KiesGwn

Location Netherlands

Currently the app is worthless. Please do not install before the devs have fixed the bugs that are currently present. Hope it gets done quickly

March 8, 2022

Hi KiesGwn,

Sorry, we have missed your 1-star review!

Did you already submit a support ticket via our website? In that case we can investigate and solve the issue for you.

Hopefully we'll talk soon!

WinKiki.nl

Location Netherlands

De app werkt prima, ik kan me dan ook niet vinden in vele negatieve recensies. Ja de app is zeer eenvoudig opgezet, maar dat heeft dan ook zijn voordelen. Enkel 1 jammer punt, wij verzenden naar Belgie en Nederland, enkel kunnen we niet voor BE de orders automatisch synchroniseren, enkel voor Nederland. Mogelijk is daar een oplossing voor?

January 10, 2022

Hi WinKiki.nl,

Dank voor je mooie review, wordt gewaardeerd!

Klopt, op dit moment ondersteunen we een land per Shopify Store. Je zou deze optie kunnen toevoegen aan onze roadmap, op basis daarvan ontwikkelen we door.

Zie hier de link naar de roadmap: https://roadmap.woosa.com/b/vidaxl-shopify/.

Groetjes,

ICAQUE

Location France

Impossible de rentrer les accès API. Elle ne les reconnait pas ! j'ai pourtant vérifier mes codes, les ai même changé.
L'application est donc inutile.

December 20, 2021

Hi ICAQUE,

Did you sent us an email via support?

You should request your API key via vidaXL in order for us to sent your dropshipping orders automatically to them.

Please contact us via woosa.com/support/.

Bragga Home Solutions

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app charges you without asking. You just need to add it and even if you do not open it ever, it still will take your $29. It is not worth it to comment more...

December 10, 2021

Hi Bragga Home Solutions,

As you might know as a user of Shopify, an installed Shopify app will be automatically charged even if you have not opened it.

If you want us to do not charge, then please cancel the installation of the app and request a refund via the Shopify Support agency.

It is not very efficient to communicate via a review. We can assist you with anything via phone, live chat or email. Just contact us via woosa.com/support and we are happy to help!

MyDiscountUniverse

Location France

The app is working correctly and is very useful, the application eases the dropshipping with VidaXL. The support team is responsive.

Previous 1 3