vidaXL Dropshipping

vidaXL Dropshipping | Reviews

by Woosa

Import & sync products from vidaXL easily within your webshop

Sisustajankoti

I have spent incredible amount of time and also some money Guinea pig testing this beta app. It's a shame that we have to pay to be testing this clearly buggy and not working app as you can see from other reviews as well. The product import stops for no reason and it will create duplicate products if it is run again. Duplicate products with same SKU's also show different stock quantities so it would create a lot of problems if someone would rely on this app for selling. Also there is no documentation available.

EmeraldXL

It was a big learning curve and initially I left a negative review but I have now learned through my own mistakes how the app functions, I had some major downtime due to import errors I made but there doesn't seem to be any sort of user guide and you basically learn as you go, you will make mistakes and curse it but once you figure it all out it all seems relatively simple, now that I understand it, it is an invaluable tool for me. Further Update: The app continues to get better and the new fulfilment ability has saved a lot of extra work.

April 4, 2021

Hi EmeraldXL,

Thanks for the edited review, this is good feedback for us!

We're going to create better manuals and tutorial videos, so that the functionality of the app is clear before you start.

Hopefully you will have lots of sales. You know where to find us if you have any further questions!

Greetings,

sport-24.nl

De app lijkt in eerste instantie goed te werken. Vervolgens blijkt de app allerlei fouten te hebben. / geen voorraad synch etc. Ruim 2 weken in contact met support, geen enkele hulp. Zeggen dat ze er elke keer op terug komen, vervolgens kom je van een koude kermis thuis. Ik kan de app dan ook zeker niet aanraden.

April 4, 2021

Hi sport-24.nl,

Dank voor jouw review.

Er zat inderdaad een issue in de voorraad synchronisatie vlak na livegang. Deze is inmiddels opgelost.

Mocht je toch nog issues hiermee ervaren, zouden wij graag een ticket ontvangen via woosa.com/support. Enkel op die manier kunnen wij het voor je oplossen.

Het is erg druk op support in deze vreemde tijden, maar we doen ons uiterste best iedereen binnen 1 werkdag van een antwoord te voorzien.

Groetjes,

SOPHISTICATEDSHOP.SK

This application works very well and the import of products has a smooth process. In case of any problems you can contact support which is very helpful. I highly recommend this app!!!

March 29, 2021

Hi Sophisiticatedshop.sk,

Thanks for this awesome review, we really appreciate!

You know where to find us, if you have any further questions.

Home of HappyDesign

I can't even get the app started since the support doesn't answer and give me the API key - the first they sent did not work and the app did not work I had to download the app three times. Sad they can't get better software and support for this app.

March 12, 2021

Hello Home of HappyDesign,

Woosa is the developer of this app, which offers great support with a good response time via our website or the live chat, see: woosa.com/support.

VidaXL is the dropshipping company where you need the API key from. Can you please escalate your request to Woosa? So that we can support you in getting the API key from vidaXL as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance.

Elektroniktrade

The import works sporadically, not always from time to time. We need something that really always works. You lose track of things when you have to check individual articles whether they are imported or not. It has already been discussed with support. I'll be happy to come back to it if it works properly. But at the moment I have to save the 30EUR. I did another test today and clicked the following: Clothing accessories Lapel buttons And he imports 2 products for me that I wanted to import 2 weeks ago: vidaXL speaker stand column design 2 pcs. tempered glass black vidaXL table microphone stand black steel Category loudspeakers not all imported and then pictures are missing. The support always writes back. But overhauled the APP that it works 100%.

March 10, 2021

Hi Elektroniktrade,

Thank you for your review.

We have seen that you have been in touch with our support. Unfortunately 1% of the VidaXL app users experience this issue.

The good news is: we have a solution ready for it and will release it very soon. My colleagues will keep you updated about this. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to welcome you back soon.

Humid Home Essentials

I've tried multiple times to import products, but only 1 or 2 products are imported. I've tried with a lot of categories selected and waited an hour or so, but it doesn't seem to work very well...

February 26, 2021

Hello,

That's unfortunate! Have you tried to contact our Support Desk so that we can check what exactly goes wrong?

You can submit a ticket via woosa.com/support or start a live chat.

2 Next