Video Ad Machine

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 19, 2023

The extensive selection of templates and pre-designed assets offered by the app is what I enjoy using the most. These spare me a lot of time and effort by letting me design aesthetically appealing commercials without having to start from zero. The program also makes it simple for me to modify the videos' aesthetic to fit my store. The app's simple text-adding functionality for videos is yet another fantastic feature. This enables me to produce dynamic, attention-grabbing commercials for my audience.

Victorious Products
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 18, 2023

The app has proven to be a very helpful resource for me as a Shopify store owner when it comes to making interesting video ads for my shop. The app's straightforward design and excellent usability make it simple to produce professional-caliber videos in a matter of minutes.

EcoFriendly
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 12, 2023

We use this app to make our marketing materials more diverse and we think it’s the perfect tool for that. The pre-generated videos look great on every device and the possibilities seem to be endless. When we needed assistance they responded very quickly which is definitely a huge plus. Highly recommended app..

Jalola
December 31, 2022

I like the fact that they have a free plan but I wish they offered a trial for all paid plans to be able to try everything out before you buy. Apart from that, a wonderful app to generate cool videos for my business profiles and for paid campaigns. Very easy to use and sometimes it’s even fun to play around with it. Last but not least, the customer support has been great too.

Flo
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 30, 2022

This app is awesome! It creates super cool product videos without asking you to do anything! We started a traffic campaign on Facebook to see how this animation performs. So far the results are so much better than of ads we've been running in the past!

Still in the free trial but I think it has such a great potential that I'll keep using it.

Melissa Cosmetics Products
December 30, 2022

Melissa Print on Demand
December 29, 2022

By far, this is the best video creation app on the market. For a couple of years I have used other applications, but the variety of transition effects, the ease of picking products and creating posts is amazing!

Interiors Designed
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We're super happy to hear that it works out so well for you. This is exactly why we've created Video Ad Machine and of course we'll do our best to improve it further and defend the 'best video creation app' title in future.

December 26, 2022

Richtig gutes Werkzeug für einfache Produktvideos, die dennoch hochwertig anzusehen sind. Wir sind total zufrieden und empfehlen auf jedem fall weiter!

SEELENlook
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung und Weiterempfehlung! Es freut uns sehr daß die App so hilfreich für euch ist. Habe ihr die zwei anderen Apps von uns schon gesehen? :)

Wenn es irgendwelche Fragen gibt, meldet euch bitte im Chat, unser Support spricht auch deutsch :)

December 23, 2022

I’m not too experienced with videos and I was looking for a simple solution. It’s been easy enough to get started and it’s fun to use since then. I’m very happy with it so far.

Krienkey
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 23, 2022

Great video generator app, i love it, it will be great if i can be able to put pictures with buying plan

HappyHushPup
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We're not sure that we understand what you've meant by 'put pictures with buying plan' but we'd love to discuss this more in detail with you. Please reach out to us via chat or via team@producthero.ai and we're certain that we can find a solution to make you even happier. Cheers!