Video Ad Machine

Automated product video creation for social media marketing

Free plan available

outdooralley

I tried many promo video apps in the past but I wasn’t happy with the results. This one seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Awesome tool to create videos and ads.

OrgainLighting

Who would have thought that I’ll be able to create and manage video ads one day? So good that this app exists. I’m having fun with it. I’d recommend it for sure. Like the support - they’ve sent me a bunch of tips & tricks in a.

June 24, 2022

Always happy to help. We know that running ads can be overwhelming so we put together that small list of best practices that we've sent out. Thank you for recommending it to other shop owners and have a great day!

Molten Luxury

BEST video app on Shopify! The text overlays remind me of Kit which I used a lot with my previous business. Great job guys, great support too!

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much! Yes, we loved Kit very much and were inspired by the way how it proactively helped merchants with ads. The approach is similar and some of the sales pitches too :)

Merecroft

This app gives me so many ideas. I really like to play around with it and turn different product groups into videos. I can clearly see how it can be my goto tool when I need new assets for my ads.

June 24, 2022

Nice! The team was super happy to read that the videos are a source of inspiration. Please let us know if you've any ideas we could incorporate into the service.

Mate's Rates Variety Store

Location Australia

I Love this app. I have a shopify store with many categories and this app creates ads for me in seconds. Well done on the simplicity of use. Very important to me. Looks good. 5 *****

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Yes, especially in case of many categories and products it can save loads of time and effort to generate various versions and test them with your audience. Great to have you onboard!

eagleexchange

I ran into several issues when I tried it for the first time. Luckily, they responded quickly and assured me that they’ll find solutions for the problems I have. I’ll revisit in a few days/weeks and will update my rating if the issues are resolved.

June 24, 2022

We've been able to resolve the issues we were chatting about and hope that you'll now enjoy using the app. Thank you so much for evaluating it for your marketing tasks. Have a lovely day ahead!

Drameda

I should have found this app earlier. It saves me time and it does most of the work I previously paid a freelancer for. A marketing tool that you guys should also have in your stores. Thx a lot!

June 24, 2022

Great to hear you're saving time and costs by using Video Ad Machine. Thank you for the feedback!

dmjlife.com

I like the way it creates videos automatically. Designs are simple but engaging, exactly as they need to be. Considering the annual plan as it has a significant discount…

June 24, 2022

Yes, simplicity of visuals was the most important aspect we were following from the beginning as it ensures that many businesses can use them on any social platform. Please let us know if you still have any questions with regards to our plans.

Chendos

I’m using the app to create ads that promote the latest collections. Loving the templates, the posts really stand out!

June 24, 2022

Great to hear it works out so well for you. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!

Gobii

Amazing app, we've been using it since last year. It makes video creation very very easy. I highly recommend it.

June 1, 2022

Thank you for recommending Video Ad Machine in your review. It's a pleasure to hear you like the service so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17