Video Ad Machine , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automated product video and ad creation. They value its user-friendly interface, versatility, and proactive video suggestions. The seamless social media integration is praised for facilitating direct posting, leading to increased engagement and sales. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and variety of animation styles. The free plan is considered valuable, prompting consideration for upgrading. It's recommended for businesses of all sizes, especially those finding ad creation time-consuming. Some merchants report superior results compared to other methods.

January 9, 2024

please create ads automatically everyday

Red Sale
India
2 months using the app
June 2, 2023

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m loving it and of course, I’m happy to recommend it to anyone who needs bite-sized videos for promotion. Have I thanked you yet? ;)

Love Hound
December 23, 2022

Great video generator app, i love it, it will be great if i can be able to put pictures with buying plan

HappyHushPup
About 1 year using the app
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We're not sure that we understand what you've meant by 'put pictures with buying plan' but we'd love to discuss this more in detail with you. Please reach out to us via chat or via team@producthero.ai and we're certain that we can find a solution to make you even happier. Cheers!

March 18, 2023

his is a great tool. it is a must-have for Facebook and Instagram. it deserves my 5 stars. It is easy to set up and start running in a few minutes

Your Bargain Mart
About 1 year using the app
February 23, 2023

I'm currently only using the Free version and I still need to play and see what else it can do but for now I've been getting the weekly suggested videos already created with my product images combined. It's Great!!

Lokk Stokk & Apparel
6 months using the app
Product Hero Ltd. replied February 23, 2023

That's awesome! It's great that you're enjoying the Free version of the product. We hope you'll continue to explore and see what else the product can do. Feel free to reach out if you need any help or have any questions!

November 26, 2022

This might be the best app for posting our Black Friday ads! Everything is smooth and fun while the videos look fantastic. Thank you Product Hero Ltd. for creating such a great tool.

PlayRC Models
Edited March 29, 2023

I used this app to generate product videos, little animations that can promote my products on Facebook. I really like it and Tamas helped me a lot at the beginning. Thank you for the great service, keep it up!

BiLashes
December 13, 2022

This app is absolutely amazing! I use it to create collection videos and then I can easily post them. It pulls my store images to make a video and there are many options for customizations. This is my favorite app so far and I think it will help me a lot when I do the daily social posting stuff. Wish I knew it existed earlier.

p1performance
December 26, 2022

Richtig gutes Werkzeug für einfache Produktvideos, die dennoch hochwertig anzusehen sind. Wir sind total zufrieden und empfehlen auf jedem fall weiter!

SEELENlook
Germany
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung und Weiterempfehlung! Es freut uns sehr daß die App so hilfreich für euch ist. Habe ihr die zwei anderen Apps von uns schon gesehen? :)

Wenn es irgendwelche Fragen gibt, meldet euch bitte im Chat, unser Support spricht auch deutsch :)

December 9, 2022

Great app. Very useful. I can easily create product videos. Lots of customization available. Great customer service! 2 Thumbs up!

E-Tronics
Product Hero Ltd. replied December 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a feedback the other day. Enjoy Video Ad Machine and please reach out at any time if there are questions popping up!