Video Ad Machine , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging product videos and animations, noting increased website engagement and sales. It's particularly effective for crafting promotional content for Facebook and Instagram. Merchants value its ease of use, automatic video creation feature, and customization options. Both the app's performance and customer support receive high praise. Even merchants using the free version report positive experiences, with some considering an upgrade. It's suitable for both new and established businesses.

January 9, 2024

please create ads automatically everyday

Red Sale
India
30 days using the app
Edited March 29, 2023

I used this app to generate product videos, little animations that can promote my products on Facebook. I really like it and Tamas helped me a lot at the beginning. Thank you for the great service, keep it up!

BiLashes
4 months using the app
April 12, 2023

Amazing App. Very Helpful. Everyone to recommended who make his business successful and want get more sales using this Vidoe Ads App.

BÉRABÉGA
About 1 month using the app
June 2, 2023

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m loving it and of course, I’m happy to recommend it to anyone who needs bite-sized videos for promotion. Have I thanked you yet? ;)

Love Hound
3 months using the app
March 10, 2023

This is definitely a great product If you want sales Give it a try you won't regret it. I know that I don't .

Mr Macks Shop
2 months using the app
Product Hero Ltd. replied March 10, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience! It's always nice to get comments from happy consumers. I'm sure others would appreciate your encouragement to give it a go.

March 18, 2023

his is a great tool. it is a must-have for Facebook and Instagram. it deserves my 5 stars. It is easy to set up and start running in a few minutes

Your Bargain Mart
10 minutes using the app
October 27, 2020

The app is so professional and a great marketing tool! We use it to planing the marketing conception and build it to the long time marketing strategic. Thank you guys for this!

ILMARKET.HU
Hungary
About 3 years using the app
March 4, 2021

jolie petite vidéo, facile à réaliser et support technique au top ! je recommande l'installation et l'utilisation

JN SOLUTIONS
France
Almost 3 years using the app
November 10, 2021

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Kinky Toy Store
Over 2 years using the app
October 1, 2021

The app is superb! Very user-friendly and delivers great results. The CTR is insane, I love it and I strongly recommend it!

HILLMAN
Bulgaria
Over 2 years using the app
Product Hero Ltd. replied October 4, 2021

Thank you! So nice to hear your click through rates are going up!