Video Ad Machine , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging product videos and animations, noting increased website engagement and sales. It's particularly effective for crafting promotional content for Facebook and Instagram. Merchants value its ease of use, automatic video creation feature, and customization options. Both the app's performance and customer support receive high praise. Even merchants using the free version report positive experiences, with some considering an upgrade. It's suitable for both new and established businesses.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for this wonderful app! I spent days searching for a good video app and this one is by far the most suitable for my store. I recommend this app to any store that needs fast video ads and easy made content for social media.

Sick-Price
March 24, 2021

Very cool app! The videos it makes are so nice looking, and it's easy to customize and change things around if you want. Excited to use it more!

Astralis Creative
South Korea
July 4, 2021

Ive just started with this today, its really easy to set up and use. Subscribe for 12 months and Auto Post is great

Aevitas Luxury
March 6, 2021

I recommend this app love it when just sends me videos of my staff to my mail and it also free thank you very much!

TCC Store
Israel
November 20, 2020

This app is awesome. Great to have such an intuitive feature to do something for me I wouldn't normally have time to attend to. Professional and very polished ads. I'm still using the free features, which are great, and intend to move onto paid version soon. Definitely check it out!

ESP-Tech
France
May 6, 2021

I absolutely love it!! This app saves me so much time, it's also easy to use and it creates beautiful content. Customer Support responds fast, they are nice and helpful!

sejlana
Switzerland
Product Hero Ltd. replied May 7, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that it's such a great timesaver and that you're satisfied with the results. :)

October 7, 2020

the app is good I just started using it I can't say more about it may be in the future , for now it is OK

Norve Fashion
June 25, 2021

I use this app to make videos for social media and product pages. The best part is that I can create a video for individual products right from the product page, or for multiple items. Even on the free plan, the app automatically makes suggested videos of new products and weekly features. I've been told automatically pushing videos to product pages in the works, which will be especially valuable.

cuteaf.studio
October 12, 2022

This app is great. Amazing little clips great for additional marketing! I would highly recommended for all levels of online businesses.

K'Robsart
October 12, 2021

Love this app! It's a great help with creating eye catching ads and requires hardly any work on our end. Highly suggest!

Imperial Legacy Clothing
Product Hero Ltd. replied October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and recommending the app to others!