Delight your customers
Create a visual experience beyond the traditional websites with fancy video backgrounds that will surprise your visitors.
Ready to go in a minute
Just as simple as choosing any video and the section where you want to show it.
Installation is a breeze
One-click install. No template or code modification required at all.
About Video Background
Supercharge your storefront
The latest fashion on web design is now available for Shopify! Enhance your site showing a video background. As simple as:
- Choose any YouTube public video or one of our selected videos
- Choose the section of your page where it will be shown
The installation could not be easier. It is a one-click process with no coding required at all.
Fully customizable background videos
You can change the following options at any time:
- Choose any YouTube video or one from the list
- Choose the pages where you want to have video backgrounds. You can also display it on your 404 Not Found page
- Choose the section where it will be shown (header, footer, all page, etc.)
- Choose an optional padding around the video
- Choose the video opacity
- You can also mute the audio. Please note that only muted videos will autoplay on the latest versions of Chrome or on iOS devices
- Choose if the video can be paused with a single click
- Display the video on mobile browsers or not
- All configuration options can be set individually for each video
We do our best to make the app work on all devices. Unfortunately, mobile devices have changing policies on autoplaying media so it's not possible to exhibit the same behaviour across all devices.
On Firefox and UC browser, everything works as on desktop browsers with no further issues.
The latest versions of Safari and Chrome will autoplay videos as long as they are muted.
Chrome may not play the video automatically if the 'Data saver' option is on.
Some mobile browsers, like older versions of Chrome, play the video after any user interaction, for example, scrolling down the page.
On some older versions of Android Browser and Safari, the videos cannot be played automatically. A transparent play button in the middle of the video is shown that can be pressed to start playing the video.
The app provides the option to be disabled completely on mobile devices to show a consistent behaviour across all mobile devices.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.