Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

Video backgrounds, full page videos and responsive videos

Kenya Tours

I used this app and it was amazing. It made my store look amazing with additional informative videos. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.

sounmeskin

Since I have updated my theme, it doesnt work anymore. I have contacted the service team, but without the reply I was looking for. I dont want to send the video I am about to upload, but would like to have a solution on using the app on my latest theme.

Botikose

great app and option for websites. It allows me to create and give my web a professional and better way for myself to express what I want and what my website is about.

FLIK

Plugin was super easy and looks great. I am not a developer, so this really helped me quickly make my store better looking. I intend to use it more as I build out my site.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Fast support! Great feature! Highly recommend if you wan auto-play video on your site that compatible anywhere.

StopBee

Awesome app. This app made my store like a movie theater. I love it. Highly recommended to all stores.

Rich Kids Outlet

Definetly a good app for my store. Customers welcoming with nice video and hyped music giving them that energy to spend some :)

Gold Elite Apparel

I'VE REALLY LIKED THIS APP. It has been great to add video to our shop. Very very happy and satisfied with it.

www.bluesystem.com.au

What an awesome app and the staff behind it even better. I had an small configuration issue which was resolved in around 2 hours. These guys really go the extra mile. Finally background video in any section of website I desire. Highly rate the app and staff and it does what it says on the tin.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11