Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

Video backgrounds, full page videos and responsive videos

Gold Elite Apparel

I'VE REALLY LIKED THIS APP. It has been great to add video to our shop. Very very happy and satisfied with it.

www.bluesystem.com.au

What an awesome app and the staff behind it even better. I had an small configuration issue which was resolved in around 2 hours. These guys really go the extra mile. Finally background video in any section of website I desire. Highly rate the app and staff and it does what it says on the tin.

MadeWorld

Perfect! Easy to use. Does exactly what it says! And the tech to is quick to respond to questions and help you install.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Awesome app. Awesome customer service. These guys go above and beyond all expectation. Very grateful. Thank you

Arastari

thumbs up a really helpful app i definitely like the idea of an app that would allow me to put videos on page

Drivn Apparel®

We do not want to leave a negative review but unfortunately have no choice at this time as we have contacted support without a response. We will be glad to leave a positive report upon our issues being at least acknowledged, and hopefully resolved.

July 29, 2019

Thanks for contacting us. We replied to your first message just 20 minutes after we received it.

The app is correctly configured in your store but it is simple disabled. If you enable it you will see how it is working. Please check the video recording of your store at https://youtu.be/Ttt9nPC8VCY

You can contact us at any time and we will be happy to assist with the app configuration.

CarmenClothing

by the Date of 15 July 2019 Using it on 3 Stores. Issueless, Clear structured, Fast to Adopt, Untill now NO Glitches, Problems at anytime. Solved for me More than enough Issues When it comes to place a AUTOPLAY Background or NORMAL VIDEOS any where Most importantly in any Slider on my Pages. Perfect for me!
Thank You & Keep up The Good work Video Background Team.

Juicy-Junk

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! THANK YOU!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!!!!! Makes my website beautiful and unique.

BeuMaxstore

Perfect apps, just what I have been searching for. I can comfortably place my videos at the places I need them to appear. Thanks greatly for your prompt response too, you guys are amazing.

Dreamzdesire

Great App. Thank you. Just add more than youtube because Video is the King of content and I want to use private video too from my laptop ( and not
only youtube videos...). OK, I am looking for the little beast but it is true. i have video in my computer too so I feel limited. Anyway. Great App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10