Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

Video backgrounds, full page videos and responsive videos

primopodz

I AM REALLY DISAPOINTED WITH THE STAFF. THEIR VIDEO STOPPED WORKING ON MOBILE 2 DAYS AFTER I PURCHASED IT AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO ME TO FIX IT. LOOK FOR ANOTHER APP

December 19, 2019

This customer contacted us saying that the video was not working on mobile. We replied quickly to him showing the video working good on mobile (proof can be seen at https://youtu.be/mY1T-7wB-e0) and asking which mobile device he was using but he got angry and uninstalled the app and wrote this negative review. Then installed the app for a minute in another store just to write another negative review.

When he contacted us we tested their store on multiple Android and iOS devices and found no issue. We replied quickly to their message.

Racing Additives

I used this app to add video content that I created on the website. I couldn't figure out how to modify my Venture theme so they did it for me in minutes! Great app and fantastic service.

Kenya Tours

I used this app and it was amazing. It made my store look amazing with additional informative videos. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.

sounmeskin

Since I have updated my theme, it doesnt work anymore. I have contacted the service team, but without the reply I was looking for. I dont want to send the video I am about to upload, but would like to have a solution on using the app on my latest theme.

Botikose

great app and option for websites. It allows me to create and give my web a professional and better way for myself to express what I want and what my website is about.

FLIK

Plugin was super easy and looks great. I am not a developer, so this really helped me quickly make my store better looking. I intend to use it more as I build out my site.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Fast support! Great feature! Highly recommend if you wan auto-play video on your site that compatible anywhere.

StopBee

Awesome app. This app made my store like a movie theater. I love it. Highly recommended to all stores.

Rich Kids Outlet

Definetly a good app for my store. Customers welcoming with nice video and hyped music giving them that energy to spend some :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11