Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Giadonna®

I posted gave the app one star, but I was immediately contacted and received direct support on configuring my background properly. It is now working pretty solid. The app for background could possibly use more tweaks to make it run smoother on all platforms, but for now I am satisfied with the service and support

Deep Sea Dreams

I love the app it really improved the presentation of my site I got an awesome video up that connects with my customers... Im wondering if I can have different videos on different pages....

Protect Signs

I've used this app on 4 stores now and it works out of the box superbly. If you need any fine tuning, the support is unbelievably good and rapid. This is one very fine app with an excellent support team to back it up. Highly recommend.

heartlegs

Nothing but 5 stars here guys, what a great team to work with. The team behind Video Background can change and adapt the app to our needs. We've had a change of layout and templates and switched around how we present our site, and they've helped and coded everything in the background for us, making it seamless and easy! Thanks so much for putting time into your customer service, it makes a huge difference for us.

INCANDLESCENT

I used the app to add a video background. The support was unbelievable! Even though I was still on my free trial period, my request was taken care of promptly and deligently! Thank you!

Hux Office

Very help app and has most of the features I need. The video created is responsive and works well on all screen sizes.

Cap-an-Tap

The customer service behind this app is amazing! We had some issues getting the app to work and they helped us right away. We have never had better customer support from an app! The customization on how you want to have your video displayed is phenomenal and it is super easy to use. They definitely deserve a 5-star rating and are well worth the subscription.

May 3, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app,

The play video button in the middle of the page was not from our app but from your theme. We have already hidden it.

I've recorded a video of your store https://youtu.be/VMi6e5tPWl0 where you can see how everything is working smoothly and there is no play button.

Whenever you need any assistance with our app just drop us an email, we are always happy to help.

The Silky Goddess

I really love this app, it works perfectly and they have the best product support team I have ever met. They are extremely efficient, hardworking, helpful and polite. I would like to extend my thanks to Senthil, Roberto Gaona, Deepika Kesavaraj, Ricardo Osorio, Carlos Henao, Andres Moncada and Dragana Begojev from the Code Black Belt Product Support Team. I totally recommend this app!

Cole's Retail

Awesome app, I wish it was a little cheaper per month. I also Wish you could isolate the video into one section as I have to change my nice white background to no background. This causes any issue with the video still being the left side drop-down menu.

ByMERRIN

Love the video on all of my pages, thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13