Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

ARCHIVED BY ALEX

Very helpful they were able to communicate with me and solve my concerns about the app, Thank You!

GET COMPANY

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

Utility Tracks

Couldn't be easier to get a full background video on the site. Simply point at a video and watch it work within 5 minutes.

EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

This video background app is easy to configure and does what we need. Thanks Code Black Belt. Would give the app 5 stars if the fast loading option didn't conflict with the Shopify theme video on the home page. EpiTraceSentinelSolutions.com

Podizz

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Good For Nothing Clothing

I still haven't reached the desired result yet but must say Code Black Belt customer service team has been really helpful so far. I hope we can can make this work.

Citta la fragrance

Great experience! This is a great application that will surely boost your sales. I would highly recommend the application.

Pure N Luxe

It will you website up if you delete it. aaa na a a a a asdf a sdf asdf a sdf as df a ds f asd f asd f asd

August 19, 2020

Our app does not modify your theme templates or your store configuration.
Once it is uninstalled, it cannot affect your store at all.

You only had the app installed for a few minutes and never contacted us, but I checked your website and everything seems to be OK.

EasySafeMoto

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

DigitaKey

Awesome app! Great customer service with attention to detail. Get it now! You will not be disappointed Checkout DigitaKey.com to see it in action and give your site the wow factor.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14