Video Background

Replace any section of your store with YouTube & Vimeo videos

$6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Piccolincrescita

Ottima! come da descrizione consente di aggiungere video nelle pagine in modo da sostituirsi ad elementi oppure in aggiunta, ci sono molteplici funzioni avanzate da selezionare. Essenziale

December 5, 2021

We are happy to know that our app fulfilled your expectations 🎉 This really motivates us to keep improving the app and support we provide. Thanks for trusting us and for this fantastic review! 😀

מדיה גיים

Extremely lovely and helpful crew. answered quickly and with detail until my problem was resolved. App is working as I hoped.

December 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to know that the app is working as you expected 🤩 We keep working on delivering the best support possible. Any other requests you may have, do not hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to help 😀

KETONiS EU

Amazing app and best customer service! They did individual adjustments for us and responded very quick!

October 21, 2021

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app and support team. We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉

Cheers,

AERONOT

This app is a lifesaver! It can replace any section on your webpage with your desired video and so much more! Plus the customer support is so quick! We had to go live a day after and help was provided within minutes!

October 21, 2021

Wow, thanks for these comments. Your review is also a life-saver. It motivates us to keep up the good work and serve you better. If further assistance is needed, we'll be 24/7 for you. 😍

blockjocks

The app was a little quirky for me and I was having a difficult time getting the results I wanted so I opened a support ticket. I was expecting to hear back in 24 - 48 hours but I got a reply in minutes. They walked me thru the process and even were able to place it for me. I am new to shopify but I am definitely subscribing to this app because the customer service is other worldly. I have the app working now but the support team is super responsive and worth the price of admission.

October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always striving to provide you with the best support experience, along with reliable and intuitive apps. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. 🙌

I Am Deadly

Seriously AMAZING app and swift responses to my questions - and they even fixed my issues immediately. I can't thank them enough!!! My site looks gorgeous, thanks so much!

October 15, 2021

We are glad to know you love our app and swift support! I agree your store looks gorgeous🤩Thank YOU for trusting us and letting us grow together.🙌

Paradrome Clothing

Great app and support. I am very happy with the quick and friendly service. I got quite a few customizations done for my shop and everything runs smoothly. Great experience to work with these guys. Much recommended!

October 11, 2021

We are amazed by your positive words; we appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts!😍 Thanks for trusting us and for spreading the word.

Bull Biter Cider

Works very well and if you get stuck or confused the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

August 31, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Happy to hear you like our app and support; this motivates us to keep it up. :)

Regards,

Onlythebosses

how do we delete the background code after I have uninstalled the app, we installed it, then we didn't like how it looked with our website so I would like to delete the code

August 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

We have checked your store HTML and see that no traces of our code are left. You may rest assured that all app code is removed.

Anyway, if you need anything else please tell us, we will be pleased to help.

ellé derm

Easy to use video app that doesn't require coding and comes with good support. We have been searching all over the internet & stumble across this app. Definitely worth checking out.

July 13, 2021

Your review made our day here!🤩 Thank you so for the kind words and for trying our app. Our support team will be ready 24/7 to help with anything you might need in the future too. We wish you the best in your business.

Cheers,