Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Sapphireparadise

This is an awesome must have app. I have used the app to insert many videos on my site in custom positions of a specific page & it's working great!

This is a must have app if you want your website to come alive. You know the old saying; a single picture speaks a thousand words... Imagine what a video does :)

Thanks Codeblackbelt, you guys are awesome

Mack Biotech Corp

Terrible - very lacking in control, placement, sizing and stability. Loaded two vidoes up on site - worked fine that day. Within 24 hours videos were not working on site. I would not recommend this software/app.

Leigh J mack, MD, PhD

March 29, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The merchant had the app installed for a few minutes and posted this review after uninstalling the app, so we were unable to assist with its configuration.

Unfortunately, we did not receive any email requesting support, if we had, we could have assisted the merchant in configuring the app.

We emailed them offering our help, but received no response.

The app works smoothly, as can be seen in the app demo store.

Dora Beauty

Easy to handle all around and very effective way to give some dynamic content to your website. Great app. Www.dorabeauty.us

Cipino

Apart from being a two-click installation and not one-click as proclaimed :-)

Just kidding! I love everything about this app. It does what it promise to perfection and the result is just as I want it. Couldn't be happier.

Check it out at www.bikelight.ca

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy! We added it to www.itreallyworksvitamins.com and it worked straight away! yippee!

Shakas Hawaii

Amazing app and the best customer service i've ever had.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Super app je dirai d'avantage par la suite

Theseamericans

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.

Bravo.

Links Hospitality

Quite impressive app works fairly seamlessly and great support very quick.

Cnytroutfitter

Works great! Customer service was excellent.