Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

Organicrainforestsac

Really great App. Dont mind paying for this one. Works very well and they will help you if you need it if you message them. Takes a bit of practice at first to learn where to put the videos so you need to click on the right boxes but after a few tries, it really isn't hard, believe me if I can do it....

Gearfashion

We have ben customers with shopify for aboth 12 months now.We have used around 30 / 40 differant apps they have, and delited most of tham as they dont and never ever works. In my soon 61 yers on this planet I have had several webshops and therfore also ben using many differant webhost companys around this planet, but anything like shopify and their apps I have never seen anything like it in any plase on this entire planet. The service,responds,backfees given us from this company and its app develupers you want find in your wildest dreams and immagination any simular as well as worst. I just made an phonecall to shopify support aboth your backgraound vidio crap thats neigther are working as it should as nothing happends whan you choose any backgrounds, and what did they had to say.The same story as always.Iam sorry for your problems we are here to help and blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

As we just payd the outstanding invoice thar we have ben refusing to pay for more than 1 month now, as the CEO and owner of our company,I have desided to saty with this crap out the rest of this month and than moove to another webhost company as soon as we find one that actually are able and know how to sell a service that works as well as how they do business and deels with their customers.

We HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMAND USE OF SHOPIFY AND THEIR APP DEVELPERS. This recomandation are ment as an VERY SERIUS WARNING.

March 28, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The merchant had the app installed and working properly in their store (up to a 3 weeks after this review was written), before they completely closed their Shopify account.

After receiving this review, we contacted the merchant on numerous occasions to find out what the issue was, but received no reply.

We then proceeded to contact Shopify support to help mediate the matter. The merchant had so many apps installed that they didn't know which ones they were reviewing and encountered various issues in their store because of that.

In summary, it was a case of confusion and misunderstanding in reviewing the wrong app.

Venom Gaming Offical

i cannot begin to praise this enough!
we've spent a good couple of weeks looking at varying video tools and apps on Shopify and after carefully reading through both reviews and features lists we finally decided to give video background a trial and we have been blown away with it so far!
we are now looking to implement video background across our whole site!
To sum it up for us:
Easy to use with a wealth of functionality
incredibly helpful and polite support staff
useful dynamic tool!

We would highly recommend!

Ow Intimates

hard to understand but good!!!!!!!

Daisy Road Official

I'm completely new to Shopify and had my background video set up within minutes. Highly recommend!

Beyounique Accessories

The app works super ! Very easy to use so you can put video background anywhere you want. Even if you can figure out they are just a mail away to help you out..Love it !!

Sunga Life

Very easy to install and includes the music from the YouTube video. Everything looks great and only $6. Can't beat this

Inspirational Clothing And Accessories

They had amazing customer Service Welcoming me To their Service and also thanking me for properly installing it I highly recommend them based on their customer service.

Talclothingco

I love love love this feature!!

Autobeacon

Awesome, I have a complicated template that doesn't allow video's where I wanted without manipulation. Didn't think this app would work but it worked right away. I didn't configure that app properly and Mike fixed it and responded to my message within 3 minutes.