SC Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MicTight.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simple and straight forward app for our website. Wish everything was this easy to change on our site. Great job!

Full Passport Coffee

The app is very easy to use and straightforward. Is offering easy targeting mode where with one click of a button you can choose where you want your video to be played. Totally recommend!!

TrumpIsWack

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a wonderful app! The only thing better is their support. I had several issues THAT WERE MY FAULT and they quickly resolved all of them. I highly recommend them!

ZenWear

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app to make your store more alive. Also a good support team!!! I got a question and in less than 1 hour they replied and fixed my issue. Love this app! This is the update that my store needed

Lov Tribe

I cannot thanks enough the team from Video Background CodeBlackBelt. I have received an amazing support from them, with fast and efficient email replies and solution making to customise my video display almost immediately. My site is now looking much more alive with video background. Thanks again, I totally support this app.

Kenya Voyage Tours

Location Kenya

Awesome! With the most amazing Video features in the developments. What a video for our SAFARI clients. WALTER

Vokl

Time spent using app About 1 hour

sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. waste of time

March 29, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The merchant only had the app installed for a few minutes before posting this review, after uninstalling the app, so we could not help with its configuration.

We emailed the merchant to offer assistance in to configure the app, as it was a simple case of an incorrect configuration preference, but received no reply, despite trying more than once.

If they had contacted us, we could have gladly configured the app for them.

The app works smoothly as can be seen in the app demo store.

Onne Swimwear

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works great. Not only you can show full widht videos at your homepage, also you can do it at any custom page. My special mention to the support team, they work quickly and efficiently.

I totally recomend this app

Allsafe Security

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not only did CODE BLACK BELT pimp the heck out of their extension for me, they also swag-daddied on the support response times and generosity! Check out the delicious fruit of their labour at allsafesecurity.co.nz, now featuring pre-buffering and a very schwifty introduction video

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Frank has proven to be one of the most helpful professionals in the field. Can't thank him enough for his support.

Fantastic app, fantastic team, can't believe it works so easy...thank you so much!
I can see some complains, that I can't understand and must absolutely disagree with. Well numbers don't lie, just look at the number of 5star review. Legfekcentrum.hu