Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

24hundred Store

a $6 AUD application makes your store look a Million dollars. Once configured, the options are endless. Well developed and well supported www.24hundred.net would recommend.

Aniise Natural Skin Care And Cosmetics

Great Product and even better support. Mike went over and above call of duty to help me set things up. Ultimately what I needed was not this app and I had to go a different rout. But while we used the app it worked as it was supposed to and Mike made every attempt to adjust it to our needs. Thanks again for a great job.

Uprightpose Com

Didn't work at the beginning. Got contacted immediately by them and not it works VERY well!

Bombayhair

Great and fast support for an awesome app! The video on our homepage allows for customer to see exactly what a curling wand can do! Helps to close sales!

Vitu

Great and very easy to set up . Had a few problems with a picture in the background, however that was sorted out within 24 hours by the supportteam. Looks great.

So International

Great app, Easy to use. I had a bit of a problem uploading a video to the slideshow using the Boundless Theme. It was not letting me select it as a target. I am not HTML savvy enough to do it myself so I reached out to support and it was fixed within 12 hours. Thanks again, guys! I've been looking for an app like this for a long time

Hover Wheels

Really like this app, just installed it on my site that sells cool hoverboards and it has really added a little something extra. The only thing i'm having trouble figuring out is whether to include the video sound, i'm kinda thinking it may put off some visitors who don't like the particular type of music on the video i am displaying. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Currency Michaels

Their customer service is ideal, I will certainly be recommending this app to others.

The Hive Of Games

Awesome App! it really works well with websites which needs this little different touch on their website, other ways it does not slow down your site that much, and works really well. And looks good if you implement it well on your site!

Aqaba

LOVE this app. The easiest app ever.
Many thanks Codeblackbelt!!