Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Links Hospitality

Quite impressive app works fairly seamlessly and great support very quick.

Cnytroutfitter

Works great! Customer service was excellent.

Hyoko Specs

I received an answer very quickly and was able to make my website a lot more attractive in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app!

Red Barn Coffee Roasters

App works great, but I think $6/mo is more than it needs to be. All these Shopify apps seem to nickel and dime you to death.

Dresscode Austin

AMAZING SUPPORT!!! HELPED ME OUT WITH MY PROBLEM ON THANKSGIVING DAY...CAN'T BEAT THAT. AMAZING APP TOO!!

Numuses

I wish every support experience was like this. The APP is great !!
Thank you, Code Black Belt.

Pickie

Sometimes can not see the video after saved all the changes.

Jackgracedemo

Wow! This app is amazing because of the amazing help I received configuring my video! The team responds quickly and was able to resolve my issues in a timely manner. Adding a video to my site will really help boost sales!

Tilly And The Buttons

Update: Mike responded to our review super quickly and offered a great solution to add a video under our product images that looks great. Brilliant customer service!
Really easy to use app which makes it so easy to add videos to your homepage. Support has been fantastic and really responsive when needed. One extra thing we would love would be to add a video to the product images on product pages in Shopify without it covering all the photos. This would be an amazing bonus!

Message Tees

This video is cool as it gets. It brings my site alive and can be placed just about anywhere on your sire. 5 Stars