Video Background

Video Background

by Incubate

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Bombayhair

Great and fast support for an awesome app! The video on our homepage allows for customer to see exactly what a curling wand can do! Helps to close sales!

Vitu

Great and very easy to set up . Had a few problems with a picture in the background, however that was sorted out within 24 hours by the supportteam. Looks great.

So International

Great app, Easy to use. I had a bit of a problem uploading a video to the slideshow using the Boundless Theme. It was not letting me select it as a target. I am not HTML savvy enough to do it myself so I reached out to support and it was fixed within 12 hours. Thanks again, guys! I've been looking for an app like this for a long time

Hover Wheels

Really like this app, just installed it on my site that sells cool hoverboards and it has really added a little something extra. The only thing i'm having trouble figuring out is whether to include the video sound, i'm kinda thinking it may put off some visitors who don't like the particular type of music on the video i am displaying. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Currency Michaels

Their customer service is ideal, I will certainly be recommending this app to others.

The Hive Of Games

Awesome App! it really works well with websites which needs this little different touch on their website, other ways it does not slow down your site that much, and works really well. And looks good if you implement it well on your site!

Aqaba

LOVE this app. The easiest app ever.
Many thanks Codeblackbelt!!
Customer support is amazing!! So helpful.

Aspira Clothing

LOVE!! LOVE! This app enabled us to install the video to work automatically when a consumer visits our website!

www.aspiraclothing.com

Prints With Feelings

Unbelievable app, so good! Been waiting for one like this for ages. Works like magic. www.printswithfeelings.com

Bikini Luxe Swim

This app is amazing! The customer service alone is fantastic. You can see a perfect example here of how we have utilized this app to lower our bounce rate and keep customers.

Devon