SC Video Background

SC Video Background

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 28, 2016

App works great, but I think $6/mo is more than it needs to be. All these Shopify apps seem to nickel and dime you to death.

Red Barn Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 24, 2016

AMAZING SUPPORT!!! HELPED ME OUT WITH MY PROBLEM ON THANKSGIVING DAY...CAN'T BEAT THAT. AMAZING APP TOO!!

Dresscode Austin
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2016

I wish every support experience was like this. The APP is great !!
Thank you, Code Black Belt.

Numuses
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
November 22, 2016

Sometimes can not see the video after saved all the changes.

Pickie
Turkey
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 18, 2016

Wow! This app is amazing because of the amazing help I received configuring my video! The team responds quickly and was able to resolve my issues in a timely manner. Adding a video to my site will really help boost sales!

Jackgracedemo
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 18, 2016

Update: Mike responded to our review super quickly and offered a great solution to add a video under our product images that looks great. Brilliant customer service!
Really easy to use app which makes it so easy to add videos to your homepage. Support has been fantastic and really responsive when needed. One extra thing we would love would be to add a video to the product images on product pages in Shopify without it covering all the photos. This would be an amazing bonus!

Tilly And The Buttons
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 14, 2016

This video is cool as it gets. It brings my site alive and can be placed just about anywhere on your sire. 5 Stars

Message Tees
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 22, 2016

Fantastic app, very easy to setup with great support.

Lrd Security
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 24, 2016

Well lets start with the app- awesome perfect for what we wanted it to do. Next the customers service- The lads at Codeblackbelt are absolutely brilliant, they are very helpful and on hand to help with any issues we had as well as the turn around time cant fault it. Our recommendation is if you need videos check these guys out! Andre

Toys To The Door
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 17, 2016

I am absolutely thrilled with the service Wig Galaxy received from Mike and Frank at Code Black Belt. We had major issues at first and decided to just uninstall it and forget about it. We saw an email asking us to rate the app. i was brutally honest on how I felt and within minutes i got another email asking us how more in depth about the issue. He said regardless on whether we'd like to keep the service or not, he still would like to fix the issues for his other customers which I thought was great. We decided to give CBB another chance and I can not be happier with the results. Mike and Frank both were very quick and prompt to get the problem rectified and in the business world that speaks volumes. I would definitely recommend this video service to any and all business owners as a unique way to personalize yourself and help you stand out.

Amber