Video Background

Embed TikTok, YouTube, & Vimeo videos anywhere in your store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Alliekaren

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent add-on. Works just like described

Ninebot Store

Great app. Easy to install and the support is super responsive!

Animal Performance Transmissions

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

great app we use it at http://animalperformancetransmissions.com

Winston J Greene Academic Services

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I am super-glad that I found this app. First of all, it does exactly what you need: play videos on your website and make it look modern and professional. The setup is easy and the configuration and placement of videos is clear and straightforward.
What really convinced me was that their customer service fixed some issues that came up in combination with my theme, even before I reached out to them. They found the issue and had it fixed within 24 hours after install. These guys absolutely rock: thanks Frank again for the continuing support! If you want to see how it looks like, visit winstonjgreene.com (I'm running the Jumpstart theme). Cheers!

Update after one year with the app: I still think that this app adds significant value to my store, but what really has me convinced is the ongoing, uncomplicated, and friendly customer service offered by Frank and Mike from Code Black Belt. Whenever I had an issue, or couldn't configure something the way I imagined, these two would go out of their way to make it happen. And I mean even things beyond what the app offers. This is just the best customer service (and app), I have ever encountered. If you're reading at this and consider the app - get it.

Jardin Flowers

Amazing app with great customer service. A must have!

Hawaiian Legacys Tour Shop

Works exactly as advertised. Easy to use and nice effect.

Sitatthetable Org

Great app! Easy to install and configure. The developer was very helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended.

Blair Archibald Studios

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The optimization of linking my video to my website was done instantly and I didn't even have to ask to have that done! Definitely recommend it particularly because they deliver on exactly what is promised - a simple user friendly app that allows you to display videos cleanly on your website with no extra bits.

Thanks heaps.
Blair
www.blairarchibald.com

Jgprestige

Location Poland

The best app on the Shopify!

1. Easy to set up
2. Works perfectly
3. Great support

Really, really good job!

24hundred Store

Location Australia

a $6 AUD application makes your store look a Million dollars. Once configured, the options are endless. Well developed and well supported www.24hundred.net would recommend.