Reviews (204)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to integrate videos into their websites, enhancing aesthetics and functionality. It's praised for its versatility, customization options, and compatibility with various themes. The app is useful for dynamic product showcasing and doesn't impact site performance. Many have noted a boost in sales. The customer service is commended for quick responses and assistance with customizations and issue resolution.

Edited October 22, 2019

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

Amuzzi
Belgium
5 months using the app
October 11, 2020

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Podizz
Switzerland
7 days using the app
March 29, 2016

Great Product and even better support. Mike went over and above call of duty to help me set things up. Ultimately what I needed was not this app and I had to go a different rout. But while we used the app it worked as it was supposed to and Mike made every attempt to adjust it to our needs. Thanks again for a great job.

Aniise Natural Skin Care And Cosmetics
7 days using the app
February 19, 2022

I love love love this app! I was looking for a way to loop a video on my home page and this app has done it beautifully. You can see it on my homepage https://morethanswim.com

More Than Swim UK
6 days using the app
Code Black Belt replied February 22, 2022

Thanks for your kind words, they mean the world to us 😍! Your store looks amazing with that video. We are so glad that you trust us, we wish you the best!

October 14, 2016

This video is cool as it gets. It brings my site alive and can be placed just about anywhere on your sire. 5 Stars

Message Tees
5 days using the app
May 24, 2023

Great app. Evan better service. I'm blown away. You don't need coding, it's simply amazing. I really recomend this app.

Breakthrough Group AB
Sweden
5 days using the app
Code Black Belt replied May 24, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. It's been a pleasure helping you with anything you need as we work hard to ensure our app and support team provides you with the best experience possible.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back. We are here 24/7 at your service 😊

Have a lovely day,

Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

August 31, 2022

Guter und schneller Kundensupport. Ich hatte ein Problem mit der richtigen Positionieren und Formatierung eines Videos. Es hat keine 24 Stunden gedauert, da habe ich eine Custom CSS vom Kundensupport erhalten. Danke!

Alora Natural GmbH
Germany
3 months using the app
February 12, 2017

This is great, it is so easy and so fun to work with this app! :)

Ovospeed
Germany
4 days using the app
August 2, 2019

thumbs up a really helpful app i definitely like the idea of an app that would allow me to put videos on page

Arastari
4 days using the app
December 30, 2016

Really happy! We added it to www.itreallyworksvitamins.com and it worked straight away! yippee!

It Really Works Vitamins