SC Video Background

SC Video Background

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 17, 2016

I am absolutely thrilled with the service Wig Galaxy received from Mike and Frank at Code Black Belt. We had major issues at first and decided to just uninstall it and forget about it. We saw an email asking us to rate the app. i was brutally honest on how I felt and within minutes i got another email asking us how more in depth about the issue. He said regardless on whether we'd like to keep the service or not, he still would like to fix the issues for his other customers which I thought was great. We decided to give CBB another chance and I can not be happier with the results. Mike and Frank both were very quick and prompt to get the problem rectified and in the business world that speaks volumes. I would definitely recommend this video service to any and all business owners as a unique way to personalize yourself and help you stand out.

Amber
Wig Galaxy

Wig Galaxy
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2016

Excellent add-on. Works just like described

Alliekaren
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 11, 2016

Great app. Easy to install and the support is super responsive!

Ninebot Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 10, 2016

great app we use it at http://animalperformancetransmissions.com

Animal Performance Transmissions
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited May 5, 2017

I am super-glad that I found this app. First of all, it does exactly what you need: play videos on your website and make it look modern and professional. The setup is easy and the configuration and placement of videos is clear and straightforward.
What really convinced me was that their customer service fixed some issues that came up in combination with my theme, even before I reached out to them. They found the issue and had it fixed within 24 hours after install. These guys absolutely rock: thanks Frank again for the continuing support! If you want to see how it looks like, visit winstonjgreene.com (I'm running the Jumpstart theme). Cheers!

Update after one year with the app: I still think that this app adds significant value to my store, but what really has me convinced is the ongoing, uncomplicated, and friendly customer service offered by Frank and Mike from Code Black Belt. Whenever I had an issue, or couldn't configure something the way I imagined, these two would go out of their way to make it happen. And I mean even things beyond what the app offers. This is just the best customer service (and app), I have ever encountered. If you're reading at this and consider the app - get it.

Winston J Greene Academic Services
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 30, 2016

Amazing app with great customer service. A must have!

Jardin Flowers
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 7, 2016

Works exactly as advertised. Easy to use and nice effect.

Hawaiian Legacys Tour Shop
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 18, 2016

Great app! Easy to install and configure. The developer was very helpful when we had questions. Highly recommended.

Sitatthetable Org
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 11, 2016

The optimization of linking my video to my website was done instantly and I didn't even have to ask to have that done! Definitely recommend it particularly because they deliver on exactly what is promised - a simple user friendly app that allows you to display videos cleanly on your website with no extra bits.

Thanks heaps.
Blair
www.blairarchibald.com

Blair Archibald Studios
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 11, 2016

The best app on the Shopify!

1. Easy to set up