4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance their websites with seamless video display. Its versatility and adaptability have a positive impact on businesses. The support team is noted for their professionalism and responsiveness. Merchants also value the easy installation and configuration process. Features like YouTube video play without the navigation bar and easy targeting mode for video placement are well-received.

April 26, 2020

Awesome app, I wish it was a little cheaper per month. I also Wish you could isolate the video into one section as I have to change my nice white background to no background. This causes any issue with the video still being the left side drop-down menu.

Cole's Retail
11 months using the app
October 17, 2021

The app was a little quirky for me and I was having a difficult time getting the results I wanted so I opened a support ticket. I was expecting to hear back in 24 - 48 hours but I got a reply in minutes. They walked me thru the process and even were able to place it for me. I am new to shopify but I am definitely subscribing to this app because the customer service is other worldly. I have the app working now but the support team is super responsive and worth the price of admission.

blockjocks
11 months using the app
Code Black Belt replied October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always striving to provide you with the best support experience, along with reliable and intuitive apps. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know. 🙌

All the best,
The Incubate Team

Edited October 18, 2016

Update: Mike responded to our review super quickly and offered a great solution to add a video under our product images that looks great. Brilliant customer service!
Really easy to use app which makes it so easy to add videos to your homepage. Support has been fantastic and really responsive when needed. One extra thing we would love would be to add a video to the product images on product pages in Shopify without it covering all the photos. This would be an amazing bonus!

Tilly And The Buttons
10 months using the app
November 28, 2018

123fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr

welcome.e.comence
France
16 days using the app
Edited August 16, 2020

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

EasySafeMoto
Germany
15 days using the app
November 4, 2020

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

GET COMPANY
15 days using the app
December 17, 2015

I just installed the 14 day trial and really like this app. This will be a main stay on my store. Really easy to install as well.
Thank you Code Black Belt!

Self Balancing Hoverboards
11 days using the app
May 11, 2020

Very help app and has most of the features I need. The video created is responsive and works well on all screen sizes.

Hux Office
6 months using the app
February 11, 2021

This app is wonderful and has the absolute best customer service team! They checked my store without me even having to ask, to make sure the app was working well and notified me when they thought an issue had arised, come to find out there was no issue after all. The fact that they took the time to make sure everything was functioning properly on my website and notified me when they thought there was an issue and offered to help me, speaks volumes about them! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have their store stand out from the rest and values awesome customer service!

Solar Reigns
9 days using the app
January 9, 2017

Easy to handle all around and very effective way to give some dynamic content to your website. Great app. Www.dorabeauty.us

Dora Beauty