Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Sparks Activewear & Lingerie

I sent an email for help but haven't gotten any replies. The function is exciting but it really slows down my website and the video somehow lags at the beginning. Not pleased.

October 20, 2020

Hello,

We received an email from you yesterday and replied to it just 12 minutes later. Maybe you missed it? Please check your spam folder just in case it is there.

Our support team have also been trying to contact you via phone with no success.

We are ready 24/7 to answer any questions and help with the app configuration.

Podizz

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Good For Nothing Clothing

I still haven't reached the desired result yet but must say Code Black Belt customer service team has been really helpful so far. I hope we can can make this work.

Citta la fragrance

Great experience! This is a great application that will surely boost your sales. I would highly recommend the application.

Pure N Luxe

It will you website up if you delete it. aaa na a a a a asdf a sdf asdf a sdf as df a ds f asd f asd f asd

August 19, 2020

Our app does not modify your theme templates or your store configuration.
Once it is uninstalled, it cannot affect your store at all.

You only had the app installed for a few minutes and never contacted us, but I checked your website and everything seems to be OK.

EasySafeMoto

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

DigitaKey

Awesome app! Great customer service with attention to detail. Get it now! You will not be disappointed Checkout DigitaKey.com to see it in action and give your site the wow factor.

Giadonna®

I posted gave the app one star, but I was immediately contacted and received direct support on configuring my background properly. It is now working pretty solid. The app for background could possibly use more tweaks to make it run smoother on all platforms, but for now I am satisfied with the service and support

Deep Sea Dreams

I love the app it really improved the presentation of my site I got an awesome video up that connects with my customers... Im wondering if I can have different videos on different pages....

Protect Signs

I've used this app on 4 stores now and it works out of the box superbly. If you need any fine tuning, the support is unbelievably good and rapid. This is one very fine app with an excellent support team to back it up. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14