Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

FLIK

Plugin was super easy and looks great. I am not a developer, so this really helped me quickly make my store better looking. I intend to use it more as I build out my site.

Amuzzi

Great and innovative product! Also good support but sadly there is no such feature for bulk editing. Our business drives around movies so it would be a tiresome hassle to add trailers for every movie 1 by 1.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Fast support! Great feature! Highly recommend if you wan auto-play video on your site that compatible anywhere.

StopBee

Awesome app. This app made my store like a movie theater. I love it. Highly recommended to all stores.

Rich Kids Outlet

Definetly a good app for my store. Customers welcoming with nice video and hyped music giving them that energy to spend some :)

Gold Elite Apparel

I'VE REALLY LIKED THIS APP. It has been great to add video to our shop. Very very happy and satisfied with it.

www.bluesystem.com.au

What an awesome app and the staff behind it even better. I had an small configuration issue which was resolved in around 2 hours. These guys really go the extra mile. Finally background video in any section of website I desire. Highly rate the app and staff and it does what it says on the tin.

MadeWorld

Perfect! Easy to use. Does exactly what it says! And the tech to is quick to respond to questions and help you install.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

Awesome app. Awesome customer service. These guys go above and beyond all expectation. Very grateful. Thank you

Arastari

thumbs up a really helpful app i definitely like the idea of an app that would allow me to put videos on page