Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

Video backgrounds, full page videos and responsive videos

Inspirational Clothing And Accessories

They had amazing customer Service Welcoming me To their Service and also thanking me for properly installing it I highly recommend them based on their customer service.

Talclothingco

I love love love this feature!!

Autobeacon

Awesome, I have a complicated template that doesn't allow video's where I wanted without manipulation. Didn't think this app would work but it worked right away. I didn't configure that app properly and Mike fixed it and responded to my message within 3 minutes.

Music Business Ent Llc

I love this App it should be on every website in the world but for now it's my best kept secret .

Ovospeed

This is great, it is so easy and so fun to work with this app! :)

Coffee Mogul

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.
Bravo.

Canadian General Online Store

Great App been looking for something like this loving it. Real easy to use just a click and you our done.

Thanks
WWW.canadiangeneralonlinestore.ca

Prima Makeup

Amazing App, allowed me to integrate a video background easily, which I have been quoted thousands for from web designers. Thanks so much!

Sapphireparadise

This is an awesome must have app. I have used the app to insert many videos on my site in custom positions of a specific page & it's working great!

This is a must have app if you want your website to come alive. You know the old saying; a single picture speaks a thousand words... Imagine what a video does :)

Thanks Codeblackbelt, you guys are awesome

Mack Biotech Corp

Terrible - very lacking in control, placement, sizing and stability. Loaded two vidoes up on site - worked fine that day. Within 24 hours videos were not working on site. I would not recommend this software/app.

Leigh J mack, MD, PhD

March 29, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

The merchant had the app installed for a few minutes and posted this review after uninstalling the app, so we were unable to assist with its configuration.

Unfortunately, we did not receive any email requesting support, if we had, we could have assisted the merchant in configuring the app.

We emailed them offering our help, but received no response.

The app works smoothly, as can be seen in the app demo store.