Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

The movie is displayed beautifully. I am very satisfied.And,support correspondence is fast, and is kind. Thank you!

Rosendorff

does what it says it would do, easy to set up and nice and inuitive UI etc. There doesnt seem to be many apps on shopify that can actually do this so its a 5 star from us.

Urilight

Excellent customer service. If you have any issue just drop them an email and they will answer. Love the app as well. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

CenturionPE

This app is SICK! The most versatile and user friendly app I've ever used! Even a complete idiot can make their site look amazing now haha

4EVA MOMZ

Very confusing, I have no clue how to use this app. First time user, so will update after I see end product

Fusion Gray Lenses

Great app, really cool and makes the website look great. Would be better if they made it when you add in a section the video moves with it and doesn't mess up the page

welcome.e.comence

123fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr

MicTight.com

Simple and straight forward app for our website. Wish everything was this easy to change on our site. Great job!

Full Passport Coffee

The app is very easy to use and straightforward. Is offering easy targeting mode where with one click of a button you can choose where you want your video to be played. Totally recommend!!

TrumpIsWack

This is a wonderful app! The only thing better is their support. I had several issues THAT WERE MY FAULT and they quickly resolved all of them. I highly recommend them!