Video Background

Video Background | Reviews

by Shop Circle

Replace any section of your store with a Youtube video

Cole's Retail

Awesome app, I wish it was a little cheaper per month. I also Wish you could isolate the video into one section as I have to change my nice white background to no background. This causes any issue with the video still being the left side drop-down menu.

ByMERRIN

Love the video on all of my pages, thanks!

1933cocktails

Excellent service from the support team whenever I had any questions or needed configuration help. They responded quickly and with ideas to help me get the look I was aiming for. Of course every app has their limitations but with their support, I was able to find a solution I am happy with. Highly recommended!

koruyucu

Perfect, If you want to autoplay a video, but it would be better if it doesnt have the gradient at the start

PupChelin

cool app. I think it is the best app for Video Background on SHopify app store. I suggest to everyone!!

Hustle Drops

"SO BUGGY. I cannot replace an element or edit the preferences for my video. I cannot even chose the video I want as the background. Really brutal."

Above is my original review. I am changing my review to 3 stars thanks to the great customer service and attempts to solve my problem. I am only rating 3 starts because I was still running into issues with loading other youtube videos on my site while using video backgrounds, the app seemed to cancel out my other videos so I could not use it.

February 23, 2020

Hello Josh,

Thanks for trying our app.

I can see that you contacted our support team and they configured the app for you and you were satisfied with the result, so we consider this request as solved now.

Anyway, if you need any further assistance, just drop us an email at any time and we will quickly help you with the app configuration.

The Lumid™

I use this to cleanly embed video content into product pages. It's works very well. I loop the video so no ads happen at the end and it loads quickly and looks just right. I make a space on my product page and then target the youtube video to insert on that segment in the app.

primopodz

I AM REALLY DISAPOINTED WITH THE STAFF. THEIR VIDEO STOPPED WORKING ON MOBILE 2 DAYS AFTER I PURCHASED IT AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING TO ME TO FIX IT. LOOK FOR ANOTHER APP

December 19, 2019

This customer contacted us saying that the video was not working on mobile. We replied quickly to him showing the video working good on mobile (proof can be seen at https://youtu.be/mY1T-7wB-e0) and asking which mobile device he was using but he got angry and uninstalled the app and wrote this negative review. Then installed the app for a minute in another store just to write another negative review.

When he contacted us we tested their store on multiple Android and iOS devices and found no issue. We replied quickly to their message.

Racing Additives

I used this app to add video content that I created on the website. I couldn't figure out how to modify my Venture theme so they did it for me in minutes! Great app and fantastic service.

Kenya Tours

I used this app and it was amazing. It made my store look amazing with additional informative videos. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.