Video Background

Video Background

by Code Black Belt

YouTube video backgrounds, full page and responsive videos

Beyounique Accessories

The app works super ! Very easy to use so you can put video background anywhere you want. Even if you can figure out they are just a mail away to help you out..Love it !!

Sunga Life

Very easy to install and includes the music from the YouTube video. Everything looks great and only $6. Can't beat this

Inspirational Clothing And Accessories

They had amazing customer Service Welcoming me To their Service and also thanking me for properly installing it I highly recommend them based on their customer service.

Talclothingco

I love love love this feature!!

Autobeacon

Awesome, I have a complicated template that doesn't allow video's where I wanted without manipulation. Didn't think this app would work but it worked right away. I didn't configure that app properly and Mike fixed it and responded to my message within 3 minutes.

Music Business Ent Llc

I love this App it should be on every website in the world but for now it's my best kept secret .

Ovospeed

This is great, it is so easy and so fun to work with this app! :)

Coffee Mogul

Fantastic app and fantastic support. I have a tricky theme setup and the Code Black Belt team helped me set it up perfectly and was rapid in their response. The UI on the back end is phenomenal as well - super easy to change videos and put them where you want them.
Bravo.

Canadian General Online Store

Great App been looking for something like this loving it. Real easy to use just a click and you our done.

Thanks
WWW.canadiangeneralonlinestore.ca

Prima Makeup

Amazing App, allowed me to integrate a video background easily, which I have been quoted thousands for from web designers. Thanks so much!