4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance their websites with seamless video display. Its versatility and adaptability have a positive impact on businesses. The support team is noted for their professionalism and responsiveness. Merchants also value the easy installation and configuration process. Features like YouTube video play without the navigation bar and easy targeting mode for video placement are well-received.

October 14, 2016

This video is cool as it gets. It brings my site alive and can be placed just about anywhere on your sire. 5 Stars

Message Tees
May 12, 2023

Very responsive customer service from Valentina who got back to us with our implementation questions within minutes.

WICK Fragrances
South Africa
Code Black Belt replied May 15, 2023

Thanks so much for the great review of the app and our support team! Glad to hear that valentina went the extra mile.

Very much appreciated. Always at your service 24/7,

All the best,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

July 30, 2016

Excellent add-on. Works just like described

Alliekaren
October 20, 2015

Awesome app! I chose this over weebly specifically due to having access to this app. Nicely Done blackbelt!

Ileanhoverboards
Edited January 16, 2016

Awesome App! it really works well with websites which needs this little different touch on their website, other ways it does not slow down your site that much, and works really well. And looks good if you implement it well on your site!

The Hive Of Games
Sweden
March 10, 2021

great customer service, great app. i had a problem using the video, but customer service took care of it within a day. Many Thanks

Album Cover
Germany
Edited August 18, 2017

Frank has proven to be one of the most helpful professionals in the field. Can't thank him enough for his support.

Fantastic app, fantastic team, can't believe it works so easy...thank you so much!
I can see some complains, that I can't understand and must absolutely disagree with. Well numbers don't lie, just look at the number of 5star review. Legfekcentrum.hu

Pneumatikus Szelep Feknyereg Kompresszor Felujitas Uj
Slovakia
June 13, 2019

Great App. Thank you. Just add more than youtube because Video is the King of content and I want to use private video too from my laptop ( and not
only youtube videos...). OK, I am looking for the little beast but it is true. i have video in my computer too so I feel limited. Anyway. Great App.

Dreamzdesire
29 days using the app
October 2, 2019

Awesome app. This app made my store like a movie theater. I love it. Highly recommended to all stores.

StopBee
28 days using the app
Edited March 17, 2020

cool app. I think it is the best app for Video Background on SHopify app store. I suggest to everyone!!

PupChelin