4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance their websites with seamless video display. Its versatility and adaptability have a positive impact on businesses. The support team is noted for their professionalism and responsiveness. Merchants also value the easy installation and configuration process. Features like YouTube video play without the navigation bar and easy targeting mode for video placement are well-received.

February 2, 2021

I coudn't display the video correctly on my site. Team was very quick to reply and efficient! I recommend!

BeFitLab
France
21 days using the app
Edited May 22, 2021

GREAT customer service and app! Thank you, Larry Oller specifically for helping me! Five stars for sure! :)

Adaph
South Africa
18 days using the app
November 28, 2018

123fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhr

welcome.e.comence
France
16 days using the app
Edited August 16, 2020

After i wrote a bad review, i became a call from you and you solved the problem, thanks for your support !

EasySafeMoto
Germany
15 days using the app
November 4, 2020

NICE JOB I LIKE IT BEST STORE EVER IN THE UNITED STATES WOOOOO GAT BET GET JOB GLOIVE ILLLL ONIKLPOMNHN

GET COMPANY
15 days using the app
December 17, 2015

I just installed the 14 day trial and really like this app. This will be a main stay on my store. Really easy to install as well.
Thank you Code Black Belt!

Self Balancing Hoverboards
11 days using the app
February 11, 2021

This app is wonderful and has the absolute best customer service team! They checked my store without me even having to ask, to make sure the app was working well and notified me when they thought an issue had arised, come to find out there was no issue after all. The fact that they took the time to make sure everything was functioning properly on my website and notified me when they thought there was an issue and offered to help me, speaks volumes about them! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to have their store stand out from the rest and values awesome customer service!

Solar Reigns
9 days using the app
January 9, 2017

Easy to handle all around and very effective way to give some dynamic content to your website. Great app. Www.dorabeauty.us

Dora Beauty
9 days using the app
March 3, 2016

Great app, Easy to use. I had a bit of a problem uploading a video to the slideshow using the Boundless Theme. It was not letting me select it as a target. I am not HTML savvy enough to do it myself so I reached out to support and it was fixed within 12 hours. Thanks again, guys! I've been looking for an app like this for a long time

So International
8 days using the app
October 11, 2020

Mon thème ne prenait pas en compte les vidéos (sauf lien youtube qui ne fais pas pro du tout).
Cette appli est super, je la conseille fortement. Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème, vous écrivez un mail et l'équipe vous répond en maximum 5 minutes ! Je recommande !

Podizz