4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance websites with video backgrounds, giving them a modern, professional look. It's praised for its versatility, allowing videos to be added anywhere on the site and cleanly embedding YouTube videos. Many appreciate the quick, efficient customer service and the app's contribution to making websites more dynamic and attractive.

March 10, 2024

Excellent App platform, For great advertising, promotion etc!

Vintage-Sealed
Almost 2 years using the app
March 5, 2024

Maybe the app has its "need to improve" sections, but the customer service team is always happy to help, so nice and does the job pretty efficiently.
Keep this going, guys!

Balvin Fashion
Hungary
5 days using the app
January 8, 2024

fantastic top-level support was given and the problems I had due to lack of knowledge were quickly and professionally resolved. Big thanks!

BrickBlocks
About 3 hours using the app
June 7, 2016

Works exactly as advertised. Easy to use and nice effect.

Hawaiian Legacys Tour Shop
Almost 7 years using the app
Edited March 22, 2021

LOVE this app. The easiest app ever.
Many thanks Codeblackbelt!!
Customer support is amazing!! So helpful.

Aqaba
About 5 years using the app
July 10, 2016

great app we use it at http://animalperformancetransmissions.com

Animal Performance Transmissions
Almost 4 years using the app
January 19, 2021

I use it on my website to show a promo video in the background of my home page. Customer service is excellent and assisted me very well. Thanks

Custom Mattress Makers™
December 24, 2015

This app is amazing! The customer service alone is fantastic. You can see a perfect example here of how we have utilized this app to lower our bounce rate and keep customers.

Devon
Bikini Luxe
Luxury Swimwear & Resort Wear

Bikini Luxe Swim
Edited April 29, 2021

I have never reviewed an app before on the Shopify app store, so clearly, Incubate has truly done something amazing for me to spend my time writing this review.
--------Pros--------
-The customer service is the best I've ever seen... ever. I message. They reply. Usually within minutes. There have been many times where I get replies/solutions in under 10 minutes and I am on my way.
-There is a lot of versatility with the app. You can truly do whatever you want with it.
-It is rather easy to use!
-It does what it says it'll do and more.
--------Cons (but not really)--------
-Once or twice a month, I experience some sort of glitch with the app. Sometimes videos will disappear without reason. I can say for sure that a handful of times I thought it was the app but it was me and vise versa. On the flip side, contact them and they will have a solution in no time. I recently had all my videos stop working and contacted them. Within an hour, everything was back to normal and better than ever.
-This could very likely not be related to the app at all but my website has a rather slow speed score. I am not sure if this is because of the app, the number of videos I have (around 15-20), or something completely unrelated. This isn't too important to me but I thought I'd point it out. Overall, 5 stars. It provides a more diverse experience to showcase my products that pictures simply can't provide. I look forward to continuing the use of this app on my website!

icyaero
December 13, 2016

Quite impressive app works fairly seamlessly and great support very quick.

Links Hospitality