Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
HelpfulCrowd
September 23, 2020

This is such an amazing app. Customer service is also spot on! Yusuf has been especially amazing in helping take care of technical things. Definitely recommend!

hale
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 8, 2020

Yusuf was such a great help. I wanted to transfer all the reviews from one product to another but was struggling to do so. i asked Yusuf if he would be able to do it from his side, and he done it for me. It was really important for me to have the reviews on my site. so thank you so much Yusuf, such a great help.

Purccc
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 18, 2020

Customer service from Yusuf with HelpfulCrowd is top-notch! This is probably the best customer service I've experienced with any app from Shopify.

He helped me create email template promos, add summary widgets and product rating widgets. He also answered other various questions regarding the use of the app. He was very proactive, made contact and offered help at the perfect time. I get frustrated with some apps that require some coding because I'm not all that tech-savvy - he really helped to move the process along quickly and easily so I could integrate the app to my website.

I haven't had a chance to see the app in action yet (with an actual review), but it looks nice - it's not overwhelming or spammy-looking. So far, so good - thanks so much! steamybean.com

Steamy Bean Coffee Company
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 17, 2020

One of the best apps in the App store. 10/10 in terms of functionality, support and price. The other review apps cost much more and do a lot less. Helpful Crowd uses the same review framework as Amazon - so you get the best conversions on your site. Plus I had multiple customization requests and Yusuf took care of all of them within minutes of me sending an email My sales have already increased. Trust me and try Helpful Crowd out they will make you succeed. Thank you!

Protein Milkshake Bar
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited September 16, 2020

the app is used to adding the review.
thanks so much for all the help.perfect customer service.
the app works great too.

testing store--do not pay