Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Fish n' Chix

I used this app and ask for assistance and Anna was really helpful in helping me set up the no of days before review requests are sent.

Shop e-scooters

HelpfulCrowd is a superior reviews app with a fantastic support team. It has really helped our web site https://shopescooters.com/
5 stars, 100%recommend!

Soil of Beauty

Thank you Yusuf! I appreciate all the modifications you helped with and the patience you showed with me. The app itself is the only one I found that inherits my CUSTOM FONTS! So if you care about your brand design consistency, you should give this app a try! https://soilofbeauty.fi/

Vecetti

Yusuf is incredibly helpful in the support team, he has answered my queries in literally a few minutes. It's an unbelievable app when you consider it's free to use, love the functionality and the ability to have a FAQ section with the reviews!

Rhino Build Ltd

A great App and even better customer service! I was struggling to import reviews from a different app and my problem got resolved by online chat within a matter of minutes. Thanks Anna and the rest of your team!!

Cultured West

Let me start off by saying, we have tried several other review apps. This is by far the best at least with setting up and appearance (haven't received any reviews yet, we just installed). Very easy to understand and set up, and looks great (I'm super picky). Their customer service is AMAZING! They really go above and beyond. Thanks Yusuf!

Designer-Walls Outlet

Excellent customer service and support! I loved that this app allowed customer to post images along with their reviews which is extremely helpful to our business as it helps our customers to see what others have done with our wall panels. I had a few queries before I installed the app, but Yusuf replied back instantly answering all my questions and even helped me set up the app. Absolutely love the app and was extremely impressed with the level of customer support. Thanks Yusuf! All the best, https://designerwallsoutlet.co.uk

Kelli's Pleasures

The online representative helped me a great deal by importing my reviews from my previous theme and made sure this app is working effectively with my website. Thanks, again for your patient and support Yusuf.

AsasWood

We have moved our domain www.AsasWood.com to Shopify recently. We were happily surprised, that we could move our previous reviews with HelpfulCrowd app. Big Thank you to Yusuf for advices and customer service. It is good to work with someone who knows SEO, we mean Yusuf.

Vantage SG

Being a free app, the customer service is really superb! From adding of codes to importing of existing reviews, the customer service would assist you within minutes! Recommend this app to anyone who are looking for an app to add reviews to your product page. Special shoutout to yusuf for the assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28