4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and robust features that boost sales and customer engagement. Key features like automated review collection, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options are highly valued. The support team, particularly Yusuf, is praised for exceptional customer service. Standout elements include handling video and photo reviews and a Q&A feature. Merchants value the app's contribution to business growth and its cost-effectiveness.

Edited October 26, 2023

Je suis très satisfait de cette application. Les fonctionnalités correspondent parfaitement à mon attente. Le support est très efficace et saura vous aider pour installer l'application suivant vos envie. Je recommande cette application.
Je remercie particulièrement @Yusuf, toujours disponible et à l'écoute, qui a résolu un problème de compatibilité avec une autre application.

Beltane
France
7 months using the app
June 27, 2023

Yusuf is always helpful with questions and open to suggestions and reverts timely.
we had an issue with how the reviews page looked and in a matter of days he resolved the issue. Thanks a lot!

The Hair Site
4 days using the app
October 12, 2023

Excellent

Sindus Fashions
India
7 months using the app
June 17, 2023

This app is great. It really helped my store www.nivramedia.com when I needed it. Very much recommended!

Nivra Media
Czechia
4 minutes using the app
Edited March 1, 2019

I LOOKED FOR AN APP LIKE THIS A LONG TIME....I ACTUALLY GAVE UP, BUT HERE IT IS AND I LOVE IT.... GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.....BUT THE APP WORKS SO WELL, I HARDLY NEED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE 10 STARS

Dynasty Goddess Hair
Over 5 years using the app
March 22, 2021

Such a great help. The platform is so convenient to use and quite easy to navigate around. If there is an error, you can easily contact their supports who is always there. I would like to give a special mention to Yusuf for doing a great job installing the widgets and assisting me with my problems.

UCHE HAIR
Almost 5 years using the app
November 27, 2019

This app is great for gathering reviews. It simple to use but very powerful. The customer service is great and i cannot fault the team at helpful crowd. Big thumbs up from me guys and girls :)

Sports Barista
Over 4 years using the app
HelpfulCrowd replied December 7, 2019

Hey there Sport Barista!

We love thumbs! So glad that we could assist.

Thank you again for the review and we expect that as you learn more about our app, you'll see some of the gems that can really boost your business. Be sure to check out PaCE!

Team HelpfulCrowd

January 29, 2020

Works great for seamless communication, and also tells others of orders made. www.epicnature.co.uk ❤️

Epic nature
Over 4 years using the app
January 29, 2020

Excellent. It is simple, easy to use, and powerful. HelpfulCorwd's support team responds quickly and effectively; they solve our problems in no time. We highly recommend it.

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads
About 4 years using the app
October 1, 2019

The support for this app has been fantastic. I love the customization capabilities and that they offer you all of the features in all versions to allow you to start with them and scale your business. I do wish they were on the list of approved Google vendors whose reviews are verified and can count toward google reviews as I think that is really important, but otherwise all of their other features are great and work very well.

Not My Mama's