Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 18, 2022

Yusuf heeft ons super goed geholpen! Extreem vriendelijke mensen en snelle service. Heel erg bedankt!

Always Prepared
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 15, 2022

I used this app to help with customers to be able to leave honest reviews. Yusuf was very helpful as a team member with customer service and helping fix something we were having trouble viewing in a very timely manner :) Best, Ian K

Workouts With Beckford Bar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 2, 2022

I've reached out to customer service several times. Each time, Yusaf is always extremely helpful AND also super fast!! Like I don't even know how he sees my emails so fast! Very happy with this app!

Project6NYKids
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 19, 2022

I rarely leave reviews, but this one deserves it! I have been using the application for 1 year already, 3 stores are connected, it is really very convenient, excellent interface, super technical support! And the main thing is that there are excellent templates for sending messages so that customers leave feedback, it works! Yusuf - my priority manager! Thank YOU!

Cryptomerch Today
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 28, 2022

I am very satisfied with the application, the full automation customer support is excellent, I highly recommend it.

Omac Shop Usa - Auto Accessories
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 25, 2022

Nice app the support is so helpful! been looking for this kind of review app now found it!! thanks !!!

Min Ayn Home
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
February 23, 2022

I have been using Helpfulcrowd on another platform for some time. It helps us to get more sales. When I transferred the site to Shopify, I have problem to get Helpfulcrowd setup. Luckily, the support team from Helpfulcrowd helps me to setup all the things, including transferring the data from old platform to Shopify and the widgets on Shopify. Very great help from Yusuf , the CS Agent . Thank you so much! Love this Apps and it has free plan with a lot if functions more than enough for us to use. Even a paid plan is worth the money. Keep up the good work team!

ebelt.com.hk
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 14, 2022

Anna was incredibly helpful at answering all my questions, and assisting me with things I couldn't figure out on the site.

C'Toan Co
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 3, 2022

I am very happy to be using Helpful Reviews! The customer service is always wonderful. Anna in particular was very helpful with answering my questions and helping me integrate this app into my Shopify store. The overall reviews layout and widgets are very effective and easy to use.

Sozo Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2022

Excellent service. Really easy for customer to use. Sends out a request for customer to review product and easy to manage. Customer service is excellent, they helped to add widget to my new theme store.

Hostaro Tableware