Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

RIMIT

Honestly, this app is amazing. Super user friendly, loads quick and provides a clean look that ads trust for our customers and has definitely increased our conversions. Yusuf and Anna have been soooooo helpful as well. Amazing customer service. Great job with this app! Thanks so much, Rob

Clean-eez

They are very responsive and helpful! I love how the app looks and works. Yusuf has been a great help and gives me feedback as well. www.clean-eez.com

Dilecta Cosmetics

This is a great app! I have needed help twice and each time the response was quick and my issues sorted! Tend not to leave reviews but I'm happy with the service Yusuf provided today.

Canadian Maple Co.

We sell pure maple syrup from Canada (the best) and Helpfulcrowd helped us get some amazing reviews. We are definitely selling more Pure maple syrup with them on board, I highly recommend.

Craftaz

Great app and great customer support! The team behind HelpfulCrowd were very helpful and answered all my questions. Yusuf has helped me a lot through the whole process! Recommend 100%%

iluvsale.com

This app is awesome and their customer support is second to none..I am a free plan member but the support I get is absolutely mind-boggling...instant reply...instant solution...can't find a single flaw. Yusuf's support is fantastic...not a single second delay in response and support...keep up the good work

Sportlifo

Amazing. Highly Recommend! Helpfulcrowd is very great at managing the Review and Ask question. And good job from Yusuf. Thanks

escapemail.nl

I am setting up the review page and this is a very fine tool. Especially with the help of Yusuf it all looks great now!

Surprise Cake

Great support, beautiful app, easy to use and supports videos! Yusuf quickly answered all of my questions and helped me get going quickly.

Baller London

Very impressed with this review app. Unlike other apps, both videos & photos are included on the basic plan. Plus, their support team is amazing. Yusuf, in particular replied to my questions after a couple of minutes and managed to move the location of the review widget, install the rating widget and help me sort out the colouring of the widget. Really impressed with your quick response time and amazing work!