Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 7, 2022

The best review app! I use HelpfulCrowd on all my websites and find it really easy to use. Whenever I've needed some technical help (ie. integrating reviews onto a website on a new ecommerce platform) Yusuf is always very helpful and goes above and beyond to assist me. I can't recommend this app enough. Ten stars.

Gizzls
South Africa
August 4, 2022

I can not recommend an App more highly than Helpful Product Reviews. They have surpassed all expectations, always provided an exceptional ROI, and have immediately been there for excellent customer support. Stop looking at other cheaper review platforms. They are not Free, but they are the best. We have even transitioned between different host platforms 3 times and never lost a product review. They help us make our business successful. www.weekshoneyfarm.com www.weeksnaturals.com

Weeks Naturals | Weeks Honey Farm
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 29, 2022

Was about to give up, but then decided to try the support team. Yusuf help me in 3 minutes to get the reviews show on the store product page. Amazing!! Thank you, you made my day.

A Different Store
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 19, 2022

I use HelpfulCrowd for customer reviews and since the upgrade, for some reason my reviews had disappeared from my website. But, this kind man Yusuf really helped me out and was so patient with me! Great customer service is huge for me and Yusuf was a perfect example of simplicity with A+ service.

Love Solutions Consulting, LLC
July 10, 2022

It totally meets my needs as a start-up business. Value for the pricing is also greatly structured. But more importantly the customer service is way beyond than any other app services I worked with. You can rely on that for anything comes up after installing and setting up the app.

Your Bar Stools Canada
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 9, 2022

Yusuf is very helpful, one of the best free apps on Shopify. Very useful support and lovely integration of images and videos.

Vecetti
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited June 20, 2022

Très intéressant, détecte automatiquement le thème du de la boutique et s'intègre quasi automatiquement. J'ai fait appel au support pour bien configurer, j'ai très apprécié leur réactivité yusuf et surtout sa disponibilité.
ça marche super bien, Je recommande.

ALLBIZ ET SHOPS
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 24, 2022

After struggling to get help for a week from another app, I started looking and came across Helpful Product Reviews App and within minutes, I had live chat help from Yusuf, and am already collecting reviews. And it's a SUNDAY! I'll come back as we use this longer but so far, the fact that I got help installing the widget on Shopify so quickly, and already saw a very easy to use Dashboard, all I can say is I'm very impressed. THANK YOU !

The Centered Student
Edited May 23, 2022

This app has helped to accelerate my business growth more than anything else I have done. It is super easy to customise and encourage customers to leave reviews - we have gained over 2500 reviews at the time of writing this review. My website is www.alittlelacey.com.au if you want to take a look at just how good this app is. Even more importantly the customer service is A+++. Each and every time I have needed help with anything at all the team have been extremely responsive especially Yusuf who goes above and beyond and recently helped me through a tricky situation when transferring to Shopify. Honestly the best thing I ever did for my business. Thank you guys!

A Little Lacey
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 20, 2022

De support van helpfulcrowd is geweldig! Yusuf in het bijzonder! Ze hebben ons van www.kas20.nl erg goed geholpen! Dankjewel jongens!

Kas20