4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and robust features that boost sales and customer engagement. Key features like automated review collection, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options are highly valued. The support team, particularly Yusuf, is praised for exceptional customer service. Standout elements include handling video and photo reviews and a Q&A feature. Merchants value the app's contribution to business growth and its cost-effectiveness.

February 2, 2024

Great app with a lot of potential! Thank you.

Flor Pet Shop
Ireland
About 2 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Great service! Helpful Crowd offers different plans at reasonable prices. We sell a visual product and want to display visual reviews. Yusuf was wonderful!

I do wish that when a review is tapped on, it would connect directly to the product page.

Rebecca S.

ESL Supplies
3 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Installation was smooth and easy, all minor glitches got resolved by Yusuf and his team within less then 24 hours!!!
Thank you guys!

MoxyPets
About 4 hours using the app
December 12, 2023

Excellent app for review and great customer services. Highly recommend to use this app.

felting 4 fun
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
November 16, 2023

Yusuf was great with helping us address our issue through shopify. As theme's etc. were updated, our reviews ended up not being able to be seen on our products. Yusuf explained why, and once given access, he was able to update the necessary code to allow for the reviews to be seen again. Great customer service.

Fraser & Co. Watches
Almost 2 years using the app
November 11, 2023

Disappointed that product groups have been removed from the free option, I had been using this app for years but will be finding a replacement.

For My Planties
About 2 years using the app
HelpfulCrowd replied November 13, 2023

Hey there My Planties, sorry to hear this.

As we release new features, we need to sometimes review and change our plan offerings, the last change being implemented 6 months back.

The Product grouping feature is available on our $10 a month plan, which we believe offers incredible value, especially when you compare it to other apps and offerings in the market place.

Notwithstanding that, please reach out to our customer care team to see what they can do for you given you've been such a loyal customer.

Kind regards,

Anna

April 2, 2024

otttima applicazione gia la uso in un altro sito

VanityNails.lu
Luxembourg
About 1 month using the app
November 14, 2023

Happy so far - Installed some other app before this one, but none of these actually worked in my shop. This one did and it works quite well!

ZYKON Software
Germany
5 days using the app
August 17, 2023

After much searching we have settled on Helpful Product Reviews by HelpfulCrowd as our review engine on peachandpineapple.co.uk. The app looks good on the page and works well. There is a manual step where you have to embed some code yourself if you want to show the review for each product on the collection page, which had I put in the wrong place, but after contacting support Yusuf quickly resolved the issue and also added the correct widget to the product page for me as I had chosen the wrong one. So far, so brilliant. Thanks HelpfulCrowd. 5 stars!

peachandpineapple
4 months using the app
June 8, 2023

The single page for reviews is looking great and has better load times than competitors.
I'd prefer a review tool that doesn't require the data to be loaded from external servers, but Shopify doesn't want this built in to its system. Even with the difficulties of having the data stored off Shopify's servers, it still looks beautiful (among the best of all review tools available) and the subscription options are best for my website's uses.

Kimono Dream Shop