Video Product Reviews App

Product reviews with unlimited photos, video reviews and Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ross and Specter

Time spent using app 1 day

Still new to the app, but so far it looks very user friendly and affordable. What has impressed me the most is the prompt and friendly customer service I received from Yusuf... he is lightning fast and understood exactly what I needed. Will definitely recommend.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

Time spent using app Over 2 years

www.Vavoomvodka.com has been loving the functionality of the photo and video reviews. Not to mention the customer service goes above and beyond our needs!!

City Survivor

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The helpfulcrowd team are always quickly available for support, via live chat & email, making it so easy to use. I moved my website from a different ecom provider and Yusuf was so helpful - moving all my product reviews over for me. When you don't understand how to do something, he'll just do it for you! Also before I even decided to use helpfulcrowd on the new site, Anna provided all my old reviews as a download to make sure I wouldn't lose anything when closing my old store. I was on the free plan on my old store but will probably keep using helpfulcrowd and upgrade because their service has been good.

Galibelle

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Aplicação maravilhosa, estou a adorar e tive algumas dificuldades na configuração e tive a ajuda do Yusuf que ajudou me a fazer tudo que foi preciso para deixar o meu site exatamente do jeito que eu queria, maravilhoso, atencioso e muito profissional!!! Estou a amar!!!

Jayli's Runway

I am loving this app more now after I upgraded. I like all the features and how you can customize it to match your aesthetic. You have to understand coding a bit in order to embed most of the features, but as a non-coder, after much testing and trying i figured lot's of it out. Their cs was also very helpful.

mielluxurycosmetics

Time spent using app About 3 hours

i love this app so much. I have tried a lot of reviews app and i must confess this is the best it has everything you need about reviews to be succeed. YUSUF is very kind, fast and helpful. thanks so much for creating this app and give all those features in the free plan to help succeed new business owner to go to the next level. I am glad I came across this app, it is a real GEM right here. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL BUSINESS OWNERS. We all need customer representative like YUSUF.

Persist™

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed and at first, nothing was showing but contacted Yusuf at Helpfulcrowd support, and in seconds was up and running. Great product and support.

Gizzls

Time spent using app About 2 months

The best review app! I use HelpfulCrowd on all my websites and find it really easy to use. Whenever I've needed some technical help (ie. integrating reviews onto a website on a new ecommerce platform) Yusuf is always very helpful and goes above and beyond to assist me. I can't recommend this app enough. Ten stars.

Weeks Naturals | Weeks Honey Farm

Time spent using app About 2 years

I can not recommend an App more highly than Helpful Product Reviews. They have surpassed all expectations, always provided an exceptional ROI, and have immediately been there for excellent customer support. Stop looking at other cheaper review platforms. They are not Free, but they are the best. We have even transitioned between different host platforms 3 times and never lost a product review. They help us make our business successful. www.weekshoneyfarm.com www.weeksnaturals.com

A Different Store

Location South Africa

Was about to give up, but then decided to try the support team. Yusuf help me in 3 minutes to get the reviews show on the store product page. Amazing!! Thank you, you made my day.