Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

BLISSBURY

I have installed this app and am amazed by the versatility and sales potential of leveraging the reviews. I have been in touch with the service chat person on line and they were awesome - technically able and super helpful.
Uploaded all my reviews from Amazon and looking forward to getting the most from this app with all the free widgets that are available.
ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS REVIEW APP

Flare Beautie

I love this app, wonderful customer service, I can always get quick and easily find someone for help.

Omac Shop GmbH

Eine großartige Anwendung steigerte den Umsatz auf unserer Website. Kunden interessieren sich für Kommentare. Diese Anwendung enthält viele Tools. Bilder und Videos erreichen uns. eine erfolgreiche Arbeit. wir danken Ihnen. Wir sind glücklich.

Bobbe

Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd was very helpful, extremely responsive, and super efficient with importing our reviews from another platform. This app had all of the functions/designs we were looking for to reinforce a customers trust in our site and product. Thank you again, Yusuf!

Simply Essential Boutique

I'm using this app to request reviews from customers and to provide top customer service so I'll have repeat sales. The customer service from HelpfulCrowd is AMAZING. Realtime and so helpful, no matter how big or how small the question!

Cowboy Boots Portugal

Thank you very much for your help in my https://cowboybootsportugal.pt store
Your App has everything, it imports customer reviews from other platforms like facebook to the store, it allows product reviews and sharing those reviews on google and it also allows sending emails to collect reviews from customers.
Yusuf's support is spectacular, it responds quickly and always has solutions to certain problems. Helped implement product and store reviews. It also helped to import the reviews from my facebook clients so that it would appear in the shopify store.
STILL UP ALL FOR FREE!

Box TT Online Store

I migrated my store to Shopify (www.boxtt.co) and Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd transferred the reviews for me in no time!
It was a refreshing feeling to get actual help from a company, especially one I pay for :)

Bright Amos

Great app with so many features. Anna was extremely helpful and super quick to resolve all my issues and answer all my questions. Their customer support is top-notch. Thank you for making this app easy to use and to Anna!

Horlogespecialisten

Yusuf is the man!! he will help with anything!! I'have asked a 1000 questions to Yusuf and he helped with all of them. Thanks!

tressesandcurlz

I have been using this app for a while to collect reviews. I moved my site from ecwid to shopify and I was ecstatic to find them here. Yusuf was fast and helpful in helping me cancel my ecwid subscription. The one thing that is constant with these guys is the exceptional and prompt customer service. If you're looking for a review APP, try them. You wont be disappointed.