Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LindaGeez

The app is really easy to use! Adding manual reviews is very easy and linking to Facebook is seamless! Yusuf was really incredible and added the code to my theme to allow my widget to work! Great Support ALL THE TIME from Yusuf!

3littlepigsbaby

Amazing CS from Yusuf. Fast and accurate response.
Highly recommended product review apps From https://3littlepigsbaby.store

Showery.com

Top customer support!!! Yusuf was very helpful as always!! I recommend this app! 10/10 Thank you!!!!

Noggin Oil

Yusuf is absolutely awesome!! I've dealt with him while installing Helpful Crowd on two Shopify stores and he responds immediately, answers all my questions and has everything working within minutes - wonderful! Thank you Yusuf for the great customer service!

Prodigious Hub

I was looking for a review app that would allow me to view reviews very specifically and I did research among 10 other apps. Finally, I chose this one from Helpfulcrowd and I definitely don't regret it. It offers not only a number of setting and display options but also other great marketing features. Support managers Yusuf and Anna promptly answered all my questions and helped me set up everything as I asked. I definitely recommend the app and company.
This is how it looks in my store:

Pasha Living

This app is great, it does exactly what I need it to do, and the support team is excellent. This evening Yusuf helped sort out an issue I had very quickly. Recommend!

JHOHANNAILS

Got a little hiccup because I'm not extremely tech savvy but the customer service, namely Yusuf, is absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend.

PupFairy

Great app, does everything it's supposed to do, offers more features in free version than competition and customer service is just amazing, Yusuf is there to help most of the time, it's almost unbelievable.

Ideer Life

Very helpful and the appearance just fit our site. Customer service responded very promptly. Love it!

BLISSBURY

I have installed this app and am amazed by the versatility and sales potential of leveraging the reviews. I have been in touch with the service chat person on line and they were awesome - technically able and super helpful.
Uploaded all my reviews from Amazon and looking forward to getting the most from this app with all the free widgets that are available.
ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS REVIEW APP