Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

BOBO & NANA

We (boboandnana.com - we sell vegan pet accessories) switched from Yotpo...way cheaper and better. Yotpo was very buggy and gets very expensive when you start having over a couple hundred orders per month. Customer service (yusuf) also rocks and will get you integrated quickly.

Guru Muscle

The best app ever. Everything. Support, the app itself. All! These guys especially Yusuf are the best. Honestly, they helped me with setting everything up for more than 1 h on chat. The app is the best review app on Shopify market. Keep rolling :)

IntiMD

This is a GREAT free app! I had previously installed another free app for product reviews with photo and did not realize the app did not have the function of requesting for reviews. This app does it all! It allows reviews with photo upload AND it sends out review requests. The setting it easy and user friendly. You can manipulate the layout of the review, total reviews and average ratings on category and product page. Ratings/reviews on the product page is available on the top as well as the bottom...where the ratings on the top is clickable which will take you down to the reviews at the bottom for quick reading. AND...this app includes the Q&A which is a great add-on! And the service/support is impeccable! Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

Karen Johanson Art + Photography

Templates are well-designed and align with my brand look, and setting up initial requests for reviews, and reminders, is easy. Only thing I wish they had is the capacity to send requests to customers who bought my products more than 6 months back. Also, when I contacted them today with a question about my plan, Yusuf responded within a minute or two.

September 27, 2020

Hi Karen, thanks for your kind review and feedback. We are especially chuffed with this coming from someone in the art and design space ;-)

We also hope that we've exceeded your expectations now by importing orders more than 6 months based on your special request, and hope we have now exceeded all your expectations and needs.

We look forward to helping you build your business, together.

Team HelpfulCrowd

Atlantic Gold Sea Moss

This app helps me to keep track of my reviews. And it also helps me build trust with my customers.'

Wonderful Splendid

This app is great on the free version and if you need video reviews the paid plans are also so much worth it! The help team is incredible, I've received assistance with my shop's code from Yusuf, twice already, and both times he went above and beyond to make the review system work perfectly on my site.

hale

This is such an amazing app. Customer service is also spot on! Yusuf has been especially amazing in helping take care of technical things. Definitely recommend!

Purccc

Yusuf was such a great help. I wanted to transfer all the reviews from one product to another but was struggling to do so. i asked Yusuf if he would be able to do it from his side, and he done it for me. It was really important for me to have the reviews on my site. so thank you so much Yusuf, such a great help.

Steamy Bean Coffee Company

Customer service from Yusuf with HelpfulCrowd is top-notch! This is probably the best customer service I've experienced with any app from Shopify.

He helped me create email template promos, add summary widgets and product rating widgets. He also answered other various questions regarding the use of the app. He was very proactive, made contact and offered help at the perfect time. I get frustrated with some apps that require some coding because I'm not all that tech-savvy - he really helped to move the process along quickly and easily so I could integrate the app to my website.

I haven't had a chance to see the app in action yet (with an actual review), but it looks nice - it's not overwhelming or spammy-looking. So far, so good - thanks so much! steamybean.com

Protein Milkshake Bar

One of the best apps in the App store. 10/10 in terms of functionality, support and price. The other review apps cost much more and do a lot less. Helpful Crowd uses the same review framework as Amazon - so you get the best conversions on your site. Plus I had multiple customization requests and Yusuf took care of all of them within minutes of me sending an email My sales have already increased. Trust me and try Helpful Crowd out they will make you succeed. Thank you!