Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited October 3, 2021

Thank you Yusuf! I appreciate all the modifications you helped with and the patience you showed with me. The app itself is the only one I found that inherits my CUSTOM FONTS! So if you care about your brand design consistency, you should give this app a try! https://soilofbeauty.fi/

Soil of Beauty
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 28, 2021

Yusuf is incredibly helpful in the support team, he has answered my queries in literally a few minutes. It's an unbelievable app when you consider it's free to use, love the functionality and the ability to have a FAQ section with the reviews!

Vecetti
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 23, 2021

A great App and even better customer service! I was struggling to import reviews from a different app and my problem got resolved by online chat within a matter of minutes. Thanks Anna and the rest of your team!!

Rhino Build Ltd
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 17, 2021

Let me start off by saying, we have tried several other review apps. This is by far the best at least with setting up and appearance (haven't received any reviews yet, we just installed). Very easy to understand and set up, and looks great (I'm super picky). Their customer service is AMAZING! They really go above and beyond. Thanks Yusuf!

Cultured West
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 10, 2021

Excellent customer service and support! I loved that this app allowed customer to post images along with their reviews which is extremely helpful to our business as it helps our customers to see what others have done with our wall panels. I had a few queries before I installed the app, but Yusuf replied back instantly answering all my questions and even helped me set up the app. Absolutely love the app and was extremely impressed with the level of customer support. Thanks Yusuf! All the best, https://designerwallsoutlet.co.uk

Designer-Walls Outlet
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 1, 2021

The online representative helped me a great deal by importing my reviews from my previous theme and made sure this app is working effectively with my website. Thanks, again for your patient and support Yusuf.

Kelli's Pleasures
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
August 30, 2021

We have moved our domain www.AsasWood.com to Shopify recently. We were happily surprised, that we could move our previous reviews with HelpfulCrowd app. Big Thank you to Yusuf for advices and customer service. It is good to work with someone who knows SEO, we mean Yusuf.

AsasWood
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 29, 2021

Being a free app, the customer service is really superb! From adding of codes to importing of existing reviews, the customer service would assist you within minutes! Recommend this app to anyone who are looking for an app to add reviews to your product page. Special shoutout to yusuf for the assistance.

Vantage SG
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 24, 2021

Helpful Crowd app is so great for our online shop of rhinestone supplies and training. Yusuf was so quick to help me migrate all reviews into my new Shopify store. Now everyone can see how amazing all the CrystalNinja.com supplies are and make choices quickly. Thank you HelpfulCrowd! Yusuf is amazing!

CrystalNinja
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2021

Absolute great, fast and friendyl Support and Help for my Online Shop www.os-shop.ch provided by Yusuf.

os-shop.ch