Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Le Stylish Pet

I am using this app to manage the reviews of my store and it does an amazing job. Reviews appear in the product title and below. I can manage the settings easily and when I have a question, their customer support is super fast and easy to connect with. Thank you, Yusuf for your help!

The Back Alley Army Store

Blown away by the level of customer service. Yusuf was SO SO helpful and attentive. Easy to set up and fingers crossed will start gathering much needed reviews. I'll be on the lookout for other apps by these guys!!

Tweetshirt

I tested a lot of review applications and This is by far the best. The free plan provides all the features that I need (especially the social networks integration). The paid plan is interesting for big stores which have a lot of orders. The customer service responds very quickly and is very helpful. Hope to switch on the paid plan very soon.

Easy Buhay

This app is amazing! the support is even better! Of all the review apps ive tried this one is the best. its easy to manage and the design itself looks amaziing on my website. Thankful to Yusuf for helping me with setting it up. He is very nice and he really knows what he's doing! Kudos to the team! Will continue using this for my future stores!

ZEERA WIRELESS

This app is amazing. It has everything I need. The customer support is awesome. Yusul helps me a lot on code editing. Highly recommended.

Colore Moda

Really amazing app, has lot of features and it's really beatiful on design and structure. The support is also very very attentive and kind.
FULL STARS!!

Mood Beauty Paris : cosmétiques naturels visages et corps

j'ai utilisé l'application pour m' aider à configurer les widgets Yusuf à été parfait pour résoudre cela, et très sympathique je referais appel à lui si besoin. Tres bonne application

UNCU London

Love this app! I went through so many review apps and they all seemed to miss a feature. This one really has it all! We were particularly looking for an app where we could show all reviews and an app that integrates with Google. Support is amazing too with almost instant replies to emails!! Yusuf is a superstar and really helped us to get it all set up for our store https://www.uncu.london Thank you thank you thank you!

BOBO & NANA

We (boboandnana.com - we sell vegan pet accessories) switched from Yotpo...way cheaper and better. Yotpo was very buggy and gets very expensive when you start having over a couple hundred orders per month. Customer service (yusuf) also rocks and will get you integrated quickly.

Guru Muscle

The best app ever. Everything. Support, the app itself. All! These guys especially Yusuf are the best. Honestly, they helped me with setting everything up for more than 1 h on chat. The app is the best review app on Shopify market. Keep rolling :)