Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 7, 2021

I was looking for a review app that would allow me to view reviews very specifically and I did research among 10 other apps. Finally, I chose this one from Helpfulcrowd and I definitely don't regret it. It offers not only a number of setting and display options but also other great marketing features. Support managers Yusuf and Anna promptly answered all my questions and helped me set up everything as I asked. I definitely recommend the app and company.
This is how it looks in my store:

Prodigious Hub
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 11, 2021

This app is great, it does exactly what I need it to do, and the support team is excellent. This evening Yusuf helped sort out an issue I had very quickly. Recommend!

Pasha Living
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 23, 2021

Got a little hiccup because I'm not extremely tech savvy but the customer service, namely Yusuf, is absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend.

JHOHANNAILS
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 22, 2021

Great app, does everything it's supposed to do, offers more features in free version than competition and customer service is just amazing, Yusuf is there to help most of the time, it's almost unbelievable.

PupFairy
Poland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 19, 2021

Very helpful and the appearance just fit our site. Customer service responded very promptly. Love it!

Ideer Life
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 16, 2021

I have installed this app and am amazed by the versatility and sales potential of leveraging the reviews. I have been in touch with the service chat person on line and they were awesome - technically able and super helpful.
Uploaded all my reviews from Amazon and looking forward to getting the most from this app with all the free widgets that are available.
ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS REVIEW APP

BLISSBURY
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited April 15, 2021

I love this app, wonderful customer service, I can always get quick and easily find someone for help.

Flare Beautie
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 12, 2021

Eine großartige Anwendung steigerte den Umsatz auf unserer Website. Kunden interessieren sich für Kommentare. Diese Anwendung enthält viele Tools. Bilder und Videos erreichen uns. eine erfolgreiche Arbeit. wir danken Ihnen. Wir sind glücklich.

Omac Shop GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 8, 2021

Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd was very helpful, extremely responsive, and super efficient with importing our reviews from another platform. This app had all of the functions/designs we were looking for to reinforce a customers trust in our site and product. Thank you again, Yusuf!

Bobbe
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
April 7, 2021

I'm using this app to request reviews from customers and to provide top customer service so I'll have repeat sales. The customer service from HelpfulCrowd is AMAZING. Realtime and so helpful, no matter how big or how small the question!

Simply Essential Boutique