Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Thedopeart

Thank you to both Yusef, and Anna! You helped me getting the reviews on my website, www.thedopeart.com looking not the way I wanted them to! I highly recommend your customer support and application overall!

ERIJEWELRY

I used this app to help me out importing existing reviews and installing snippets. Their service is great. Quick response and they did everything for me! Yusuf was the staff who helped me out!

StopHassellingMe

I have never written a review before but for this it is worth it. The customer support is top notch and fast. Thank you.

UgeatHair

Great Service, there is a problem, but they help us solve it at end. Great Service, there is a problem, but they help us solve it at end.

September 8, 2020

Hi there Ugeat Hair, thanks for the review, we're so glad that we can help you share your 16,000+ reviews with all your shoppers.

We're also glad to hear that we were able to help resolve the technical issues.

We look forward to helping you grow your business, together.

Team HelpfulCrowd

Onyx Botanica

A great app which boosts the store! Yusuf customized the app within minutes! Super quick and friendly customer service. Highly recommend

Minnekahta Coffee

Everything you read is 100% true....Amazing App, Amazing Support by Yusuf, Amazing Value...Can't say enough...The rest of the competition needs to seriously worry..

Happy Inherit

Yusuf is crazy fast and i didn't expect any one working at this time (10:00pm PST) but he is not only response fast but also super experiential and patient.

Designer Supplied

Great app, even better support. An all-in-1 reviews platform for a competitive price. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Coco and Toffee

UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE + BEST APP!
If you're looking for the perfect review app, you're in the right place.
This is not a forced review/bot review. I've had my online store since 2013 and I've never experience such topnotch service anywhere else but from this team, especially to YUSUF!!! :) I've been bombarding him for almost a week now and he has always been so kind and patient in answering all my inquiries, and was always willing to go the extra-mile to do app-related work for me. I've tried countless review apps here on Shopify but have never found the perfect one to fit my needs until i found HelpfulCrowd. I swear, this is just too perfect! And worth every $! Thank you for making this app so useful and convenient to your users :)

Check out my site if you need to take a look of how the reviews work: www.cocoandtoffee.com :) Thank you!

Byrne Wears

This is first time on shopify app i received a more and more support and help than expected , these guys are really super duper helpy and friendly, Love this app and double love to their support :-* <3
My store Link is, https://byrnewears.com