Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

La Gato Tribu

I'm very happy with this app. I've got trouble with setup and Yusuf was very kind and helpful. I hope to get lots of feedback from my customers!

The prettiest.me

This app is just amazing, very easy to work with, customise etc. and Yusuf is absolutely a star. He is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Mya Candle Collection

I have this app for a month now and even though there are some features that I would like in a different way I am really happy with it. Anna and Yusuf are competent and really helpful. The app helps me collecting reviews and increase engagement with my customers, they can also share media which is a great add on.

Cultro Clothing

This app is great! It simplified the process by connecting directly to my store purchases and automatically sends review request emails, follow up emails which I have the ability to customize. Special shout out to Yusef for his timely responses and fast help.

TrendifyCo

The APP is nice and offers many things for free compare with other apps out there, Yusuf is very patient and professional, he helped me with the installation and some changes. Great customer service

Thank you https://trendifyco.com/

Dad's Unlimited Patience

Nice try but I found it to hard to set up, the widget never got installed on my Shopify store and the instructions given are for people that has coding knowledge. I managed to get the reviews online but the widgets was mission impossible.

Devs tip: Shopify is full of people that has no idea about coding but knows about business, adapt your texts and help sections. You need a communications manager, not a developer writing these instructions.

August 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks for your review and we're sorry that you faced some difficulties adding some of our widgets.

Just so you know, we do have a help desk here 24/7 to provide assistance right within the app from our chat bot, so please feel free to reach out to us we're always happy to help and add the widgets for you. You can see from some of the other reviews hopefully that our service goes above and beyond in this regard. If you still need assistance we're here to help.

We automatically inject our widget codes in all of the free Shopify themes, but if you're using a premium theme then this usually isn't possible, due to the fact that the code structure isn't standard across all themes. It's in these instances that the widget code may need to be added manually to the theme. This sounds like this is probably the case for your store.

We are excited though as Shopify is hopefully bringing out some standard widget structure in future to make it easier to add widgets to any theme from the page builder. This is currently in beta and only available to developers though.

Do let us know if there is anything else we can to assist or if you have any questions using the app and getting the most out of it.

My Shinny Skin

It is a very helpful app that will make look your Shopify store amazing! The staff is also very supportive, Yusuf particularly

J and C Fitness

They help me with setting up my reviews into my store in less than 5 mins. They respond so fast and would be able to answer my questions.

Zmatical

great app and customer service, i mean check them out you guys! plans are flexible and reasonable price and last but not least the great content and value put in each plan

Cocolene

I use this app to help me gather reviews from my customers, the app seems to have lots of options. Customer support is great! Yusuf guided me and helped me to get it running in no time at all. Importing from other review apps was impressively easy and quick. Analytics page needs work, but so far so good!