Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

Clean Tech PH

Awesome customer support! It said that it would take hours before a customer service rep would answer, but Yusuf joined the live chat in less than an hour and really went the extra mile to solve my concerns!

Blueberry Nutrition

This app is great. It improves SEO opportunities dramatically and Yusef is incredibly helpful and responsive.

Aerial Vation Inc

Great App with video upload feature, hopefully the server will get faster soon :) And great customer service with integration with AfterShip to set your specific time period to send the reviews and keep emailing the customer until they review. Prob will get 3x more reviews with this app. Hope the custom Avitar logos will be added soon too! :)

Upgrade

BEST customer service ever!!! Yusuf helped me THE MOST. THANK YOU
i could'nt ask for more!!!!!!!!!!

BaxMAX Back Supports

I switched over from Shopify Reviews app, which was pretty basic. I really like the idea of including images and video with review submissions. Also, we needed a way to proactively request reviews for each order. HelpfulCrowd seemed to have just what we were looking for at a reasonable price. Integration into our site (www.baxmax.net) was pretty straight forward, except I could not figure out how to format the widgets correctly. I contacted Yusuf through the chat window and within about 10 seconds he responded and within 10 minutes he was able to log into my Shopify site and fix the formatting. Now that's customer service!!!

KraftzbyKenzie

I can't lie it was kinda difficult to insert my reviews onto a Google Sheet because my selling platform wasn't recognized by HelpfulCrowd, but the customer service is AMAZING! As soon as I contacted they answered in about 20 mins or less, "Anna" went above and beyond and I am very happy with thier services.

Baby Shea

I found this app after a very bad experience with 2 other Review apps. First let me just say the user interface is seamless, doesn't look crappy like ones I've previously encountered. I got amazing customer support from Yusuf with helping me import reviews from a CSV file that wasn't properly exported. He even edited my store's theme to add the reviews on the homepage, I couldn't have done it on my own. Outstanding service! Thank you so much, I am very pleased with this app.

CAT LITTER

Big thanks to Yusuf for helping me all day with questions i've had, and from the fast and understandable responses.

helenspet

The support is very fast, They are doing a perfect job. The rating system is awesome!! thank you very much

A11N SPORTS

I switched to use this review app because it supports video comments, includes Q&A, and invites review automatically. It was not easy to upload previous reviews using their templates, but customer support was great and Yusuf solved my problem within a minute.