Product Review App + Video

Product Review App + Video

by HelpfulCrowd

Product reviews app with Video reviews, Google Snippets + Q&A

Standard Issue Equestrian

I installed this app yesterday so although I haven't used this long term I figured I could share some feedback on the install process. I am using the free plan right now and even though I haven't paid a dime yet, the customer service has been FANTASTIC. Yusuf reached out to me to make sure I was navigating everything ok and even offered to make sure the widget was installed correctly. He fixed the issue I had and I LOVE how the reviews are showing on my products now. If the customer service is this amazing on the unpaid plan, it must be even more fantastic on the paid versions. I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade as my business grows.

TeaTox Company

Fab!Yusuf was so helpful & assisted me with the setup! Take a look - www.teatoxcompany.co.uk . It looks great!

Bento clay

Great customer service, they went above and beyond to fix my review widget on product. Also fixed a non related problem on my store

Silver Falls Sustainability Co.

Super fast service and response. Helped me migrate from reviews from Ecwid to Shopify. Thanks to Yusuf and Anna!

PetsDelish

This is a great review app. I set this up on my website www.petsdelish.com.au Thank you to Yusuf for your help and for answering all my questions!

modular building blocks

Yusuf was brilliant and really helpful in me setting up app and answering questions. I will be adding this to my other websites!

Manchester Factory

I wanted a strong UGC video review flow to capture customer user experience. Yusuf took his time and explained everything to me step by step then also offered to jump into our site to fix up the widget as it wasn't displaying properly. I highly recommend this app. Also the price when compared to other apps in terms of features makes it value for money. 10/10 for me.

OUIVE

Excellent customer service. More features and flexibility than other review apps Ive looked into including being able to trigger review requests on shipment or delivery which is key for me. Didn't have to touch my liquid file either which was great - their team set me up for everything. Chat help is fast response time with clear communication.

Sole Kids.

This app has been a fantastic help for my start up business, Sole Kids www.shopsolekids.com

It's helped me create credibility for my products and the team (particularly Anna) has been sooo helpful with every little question I've had. Highly advise getting!

It's All In The Mixx

The app is fairly easy to use and has user friendly tools. The admin are responsive and the graphics are top notch.
Very well worth adding to your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16