Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

ZAPATOS ACUÁTICOS™

C'est ma toute première fois d'utiliser cette application et je la trouve impeccable paraport à ce que j'utilisais auparavant. De plus, ils ont un support client ultra réactif, merci beaucoup à toi Anna pour ta réactivité assistance à mon égard.

LindaGeez

The app is really easy to use! Adding manual reviews is very easy and linking to Facebook is seamless! Yusuf was really incredible and added the code to my theme to allow my widget to work! Great Support ALL THE TIME from Yusuf!

3littlepigsbaby

Amazing CS from Yusuf. Fast and accurate response.
Highly recommended product review apps From https://3littlepigsbaby.store

Showery.com

Top customer support!!! Yusuf was very helpful as always!! I recommend this app! 10/10 Thank you!!!!

Noggin Oil

Yusuf is absolutely awesome!! I've dealt with him while installing Helpful Crowd on two Shopify stores and he responds immediately, answers all my questions and has everything working within minutes - wonderful! Thank you Yusuf for the great customer service!

Prodigious Hub

I was looking for a review app that would allow me to view reviews very specifically and I did research among 10 other apps. Finally, I chose this one from Helpfulcrowd and I definitely don't regret it. It offers not only a number of setting and display options but also other great marketing features. Support managers Yusuf and Anna promptly answered all my questions and helped me set up everything as I asked. I definitely recommend the app and company.
This is how it looks in my store:

Pasha Living

This app is great, it does exactly what I need it to do, and the support team is excellent. This evening Yusuf helped sort out an issue I had very quickly. Recommend!

JHOHANNAILS

Got a little hiccup because I'm not extremely tech savvy but the customer service, namely Yusuf, is absolutely amazing! Definitely recommend.

PupFairy

Great app, does everything it's supposed to do, offers more features in free version than competition and customer service is just amazing, Yusuf is there to help most of the time, it's almost unbelievable.

Ideer Life

Very helpful and the appearance just fit our site. Customer service responded very promptly. Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26