VideoWise ‑ Shoppable Videos

Shoppable Videos, TikTok videos, Product videos, Video gallery

From $99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
VideoWise | Shoppable Videos

Kegelbell®

It is a great way to play videos and keep people engaged as shoppers. Video is king and VideoWise gives you the keys to the kingdom. Their great staff are always at the ready to be helpful. I recommend the level of service where they help set up the videos and thumbnails.

EasyGloss

Location Germany

An excellent app! Shoppable videos are the way to go and increase conversions so easily1 It looks super good and it helps with faster page load which is super important. I absolutely recommend this app. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to increase their sales

April 4, 2022

This really means the world to us, THANK YOU!

Clap Cleats

I can't wait to start using this app! So far the onboarding has been amazing thanks to Dora! I have a unique store that needs legit testimonials. VideoWise is the solution to my problem!

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much; we're always here to support you and your fantastic brand every step of the way.

Empowered by Ashley

We've added 700+ hours of time spent on our site by customers watching our videos in the last 90 days alone, with a 15% engagement rate, and a 5% influenced conversion rate. Not only that, but we're able to see what type of content resonates best with our audience and create more of it for TikTok and Instagram :-D Plus the team at VideoWise have been SO helpful in helping us to set everything up. Thank you all so much!

February 23, 2022

We really appreciate you sharing some of the amazing results that shoppable videos are producing for your store. THANK YOU!!

Claudiu
Founder of VideoWise

DOLFEIA SKINCARE

Location India

One of the best apps ever! It's one of the only Shoppable videos app that works smoothly and is very affordable too in comparison to rest in market. Team is super helpful. We got chance to connect with senior expert. If you're lucky you will meet Dora :) She is amazing. Give this app a try! You would love it

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, we're super happy to have you with us!

- Dora

Crossrope

We're testing the app, some minor issues preventing us from launching right now, but the VideoWise team has been very responsive and helpful with fixes. Communication is on point, excited to see this live!

February 14, 2022

Our team is always responsive and willing to help with any custom theme customisations. Super excited to see shoppable videos live on Crossrope!

- Claudiu

Golf Stuff

Excellent app and people, did not work with my theme to start but they kept at it until the issue was resolved

January 12, 2022

We're always here to help, Darcy. Your feedback means the world to us, thank you so much! <3

EMANI

Very excited to launch this app on our shopify site, on-boarding process was amazing and they helped us to create a winning thumb nail :)

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much, it's our pleasure!! 🙏

Shop Rongrong

Great experience using Videowise. The founder and team members are very helpful with all my questions. They also help me upload videos too. Great customer service that exceeds my expectation. I recommend you try this app. It has made my store stands out from the competition.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much, we'll always be here for you!

Sleepcloud

This app is amazing! I believe this app will be revolutionary for online storefronts. Also, their customer support is amazing! If i could give 10+ stars i would :)

November 4, 2021