Reviews (107)

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing engagement on their websites through product videos and tutorials. It's praised for its ease of use, modern design, and useful analytics. Many appreciate the customization options and affordability, including a free plan. The customer service is noted for quick and helpful responses, and the app is recognized for boosting conversion rates and sales.

May 27, 2024

This app has been a game-changer for my website and product. A video carousel has helped me a lot in communicating the value of the product much faster than photos could do.
The ongoing development of the app shows the commitment of the team behind it and gives me confidence that it will get better over time.
I would not want to miss this app anymore! Highly recommend!

STOV - Extremely Portable BBQ
7 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied May 28, 2024

Couldn't thank you enough for your amazing review. 🎉
We love your original products and the videos you recorded for! Really happy to see the render on your website with Vidjet.
Feel free to chat with us if you have any questions!

March 25, 2024

Vidjet has made a huge impact on our business - resulting in higher conversion rates and customer satisfaction. Our customers love the vidjet feature on our site!! It's a perfect fit for our brands aesthetic!

We are also very pleased with the on-boarding and continuous technical help from the team. The responses from the team are impressively quick, it shows their commitment to promptly adress any inquiries or concerns. They've even gone the extra mile by providing us with tailored recorded guides and strategies to help us maximize the potential of the Vidjet app in scaling our business.

We also love the seamless integration and user-friendly interference. wholeheartedly recommend this app for anyone looking to enhance their business! :)

GLOWiD
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied March 26, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. Just shared it internally with our small team, ad it truly means a lot to us.
As you know already, we're always available on our chat or via email to assist you!
Have an amazing day ahead.
Baptiste

March 21, 2024

We published video carousels on our product pages, using our UGC videos and tutorials. After one month of AB-test, we saw a +17% increase in sales. The Vidjet team has been helpful in suggesting the best practices, and setting it up for us.

Circles
Switzerland
4 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied March 22, 2024

We're thrilled about the results Vidjet brought on your PDPs!
Thank you for your kind words. Our team stays available if you need anything. 🙂

May 14, 2024

On est très content de notre utilisation de Vidjet, le rendu est vraiment sympa sur le site et enrichit l'expérience de nos clients. L'équipe est aussi super réactive et est vraiment aux petits soins pour que tout fonctionne bien. Top !

Pétrone
20 days using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied May 16, 2024

Nous vous remercions vivement pour votre avis ! C'est un plaisir de voir votre mix de stories + bulles flottantes sur vos pages produits.

N'hésitez pas si vous avez la moindre question !

Edited May 6, 2024

Great app, the team helped with the on-boarding and I'm very excited to see what it brings in sales wise!

Edit: The platform is unstable on the back end and when you edit something, it seems to upset something else. I just tried to upload a new video and it deleted another video in my campaign, along with resetting the thumbnails and caption/title for the other videos. Makes no sense.

Edit 2: Vidjet reached out to me and fixed the issues mentioned above.

Lola's Lashes
6 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied January 7, 2024

It's been a pleasure helping you to set up videos on your pages! If you have any question again, feel free to reach out on our chat.
And thank you for writing this 100th review! We appreciate it! 🙌

February 13, 2024

Simple et facile d'utilisation, fonctionne et ne semble pas ralentir le site, pour des tarifs bien plus compétitifs.

eclo
3 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied February 15, 2024

Notre équipe vous remercie pour cet avis ! N'hésitez pas si vous avez des questions : nous sommes disponibles par email, chat, ou téléphone. 🙂

March 15, 2024

Nous avons récemment changé notre fournisseur de Stories pour Vidjet. Cette app propose des tarifs attractifs, et n'impacte pas les chargements de nos pages. De plus, leur équipe nous a très bien accompagné lors de la mise en place : ils sont très disponibles, compétents et impliqués dans notre projet.

Atelier Loupiote | Lampes artisanales françaises
About 2 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied March 18, 2024

Merci infiniment pour votre retour positif ! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfaits du passage à Vidjet pour vos Stories sur vos pages produits. Nous restons disponibles à tout moment si vous avez des questions. 🙂

February 2, 2024

fácil de integrar y usar, ayuda a poder acompañar las página de un video que aporte valor al visitante, como si fuera una persona que te atiende en el punto físico.

Glo®
Spain
11 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied February 5, 2024

Muchísimas gracias por esta reseña. Hemos creado Vidjet con el objetivo de humanizar la experiencia de comprar, y nos encanta el hecho de que lo uses así en su tienda.
Cualquier cosa nos dices en el chat!
Saludos!

October 9, 2023

Been using Vidjet for over a year. I get higher conversion rates as customers automatically see the demo video of my brand new eyewear cleaning product - Spec Shaker. Customer service is always fantastic and quick responses too! Can't fault it. Highly recommend

Bamboo Eyes
Over 1 year using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied October 11, 2023

We're really happy to see the conversion uplift on your store! Your videos are great: short, informative, and authentic.
Thank you very much for the review! Let us know on the chat if you need anything.

August 28, 2023

Vidget, the app that help me increase my conversion rate.

I have a lot of videos about my products, but don't know how to use them until i found this App.

Really helps me

Leo is a great guy, Download the app, and give it a try

Mambobabyfloats.com
2 months using the app
Vidjet Technologies replied August 30, 2023

Just wanted to personally take 2 min to thank you for this review. It was a pleasure to assist you on our chat. Happy to see the conversion uplift from your Vidjet videos! 📈
- Leo