Vidjet ‑ Shoppable Videos

Turn short videos into direct revenue on your online store.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Vidjet: Popup Shoppable videos for Shopify stores

Alpine Rings

Great app and even better support. We had some display issues and Baptiste and his team were very responsive and helpful. They made some custom coding adjustments and made sure we were happy. Highly recommend for displaying TikTok style videos on your site.

November 24, 2022

Really happy to see how this video carousel fits your review page! Thank you very much for the review. Do not hesitate to reach out (email or chat) if you have any other questions.

DIY Tools by GreatCircleUS

Not one to usually leave reviews but I wanted to take a minute to say that I've been using your player for a couple of months now, and it's awesome! We love how elegant it is, and that it's so affordable. we're definitely going to be using it for all our projects. It was also really easy to set up. no coding required! And the videos look fantastic on our site. Plus, your team has been very responsive with the questions I have posed to them and have also been very appreciative of my suggestions. I'm excited to hear about new features coming soon!

November 18, 2022

Couldn't be happier with this absolutely amazing review! Thank you very much for taking the time to describe the benefits you're getting out of Vidjet.
Our team is here to help (chat, email, phone) if you need anything!

XSPACECUP

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very useful app in helping increase the conversion,and the customer service is also nice with fast response and very helpful

November 14, 2022

Many thanks for the great review! We're happy to see a conversion uplift on your store, and we're available if you need anything.

Smashap

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

The app is great! I use it to improve my social proof! Support is amazing and always available! Highly recommended

October 31, 2022

We love how Vidjet fits your website! Don't hesitate to reach us on the chat if you have any question 🙂
Grazie mille!

Bub Mats

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has definitely boost conversion for my store. Leo has been super helpful and responsive. I'm excited for the future of this app as they grow and add more features!

October 4, 2022

I wanted to personally thank you for this review! Exciting features and new video formats are coming soon. Looking forward to seeing theses on your webpages! - Leo

My Corner Bench

I used this app to add videos to my customer's site. Set up was quick and easy with the help of the Vidjet team. This was easier and better than all of the other video apps I considered. My client loves the way the videos are displayed on the site. I loved how easy it was to add pop-up videos to a Shopify store!

September 27, 2022

We are so glad you are having a great experience with Vidjet, as well as your clients!
We appreciate the kind words. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Virginia Boys Kitchens

Love this app, and the co-founder is awesome! I got this app for our ecommerce site and it's been working wonders. It's quick, easy, and uploading videos was a breeze - i can upload a file or just link to an existing video i already have on my Youtube channel. the CTA you can put on the videos is also key. I don't have to add an extra button underneath the video that says "go to product" when I embed the video on a separate landing page. Also, when you embed normal youtube video in shopify, at the end of the video it gives user suggestions for other youtube videos (that aren't connected to us, but rather to the viewer) - it looks dumb and amateurish plus they might leave our site. with Vidjet the video can autoplay, loop, etc... much better experience, and keeps people on our ecom site. We sell 10 different sizes of cutting boards. it's hard for customers to picture what "8x17" or "20x15" looks like so having a video is crucial. We put a video in our gallery but I'm pretty sure people aren't really watching them as much as we'd like them to. with Vidjet, the video popups and let people see what it really looks like in real life. our customers love it. We just started using it on our Ecom site but will now start using it on other blogs we own as well. LOVE IT!!!!!

September 22, 2022

Couldn't be happier to see such a great and detailed review. Thank you for that!

We're really happy you're using Vidjet on several websites now!

Our team is always available if you need further assistance.

ACKERMANN®

Location Germany
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great App + FAST SUPPORT!!!! Customers love it! I need help with the integration of the app and the position of the show video! Both has been handled with super fast speed!!!

September 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any other questions in the future, feel free to contact us via the chat, or just email us. :)

11ice

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

what an amazing app. This is what i was looking for. very clean design & beautiful elegant styles to show my product videos in a new way. very exiting. & team also really helpful. Thanks for creating such a great app.

August 29, 2022

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're glad that you're enjoying our app!

International Beauty Services & Supplies

This app is really cool, its easy to use and looks great. and the developer is helpful and nice. check it out.

August 29, 2022

Thanks a lot from your review! Our team is always happy to help, and you can reach me out anytime on our chat or via email. - Leo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7