Vidjet ‑ Popup Videos

The pop-up video player that generates and tracks conversions.

Price: Free

Vidjet: Popup and Shoppable videos for Shopify stores

favorite fair

Location Switzerland

Wir haben die App zur Einbindung der „Stories“ in unseren Webshop verwendet. Der Support war sehr zuvorkommend und auch auf spezielle Wünsche wurde eingegangen und nach einer Lösung gesucht.

June 23, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre nette Bewertung! Wir freuen uns auch, dass Sie zufriedien mit Vidjet sind. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, helfen wir Ihnen gerne weiter!

ShadesofParadise

I was looking for this kind of app, + its free! Great app, it looks great on my website as well. Can't wait to see how much it converts in sales

June 23, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful words. We love the way Vidjet looks on your website and we're also excited to see the conversions! If you need any help at all, you know where to find us :)

Taz + Tez

Location Australia

Great app, I've already had people comment how much they're liking the videos on our store! Definitely the future for ecommerce.

June 20, 2022

Well, it's true, your videos and products are pretty awesome! :) If there are any other value-added features we can deliver for you, please share your ideas!

Brother & Sisters

We are very excited to use this app which is truly amazing, bring something new to an usual store and make a huge difference with other stores.

June 16, 2022

Thanks for the review! Your videos are amazing and we look forward to supporting you as we continue to add more features and value in the coming months!

Pioupiou by blondie

Location Estonia

J'ai utilisé cette app dans un premier temps pour montrer l'efficacité de notre produit. Le retour est fantastique en matière de conversion grâce à la vidéo. Tellement de choses sont à tester et ça permet vraiment d'avoir un message nouveau grâce à la vidéo sur son site internet. J'adore cette app, les devs sont très attentif et à l'écoute pour fournir dans l'avenir j'en suis sur une application dont-on ne pourra plus se passer sur une boutique Shopify ! Merci en tout cas pour votre travail.

June 17, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre review ! Heureux que notre produit et service vous plaisent. Nous restons disponibles si vous avez la moindre question. 🙂

Gangas + Deals

An Elegant Solution for including Videos on your Shopify Pages.
Videos -are said- to work better for sales conversions. I don't know if this is 100% accurate, but sometimes YOU NEED A VIDEO to show a feature...and VidJet is there to help you :)
It's a breeze to work with the app, very intuitive and efficient. How did we ever manage without it? Guess my shrink can tell you ;)
Try it...nothing to loose and too much to win!

June 9, 2022

Wow - we're blushing! Thank you for the wonderful review <3 We're so happy that our app is making it easy for you to achieve your goals. This has always been our purpose :) If you need anything, you know where to find us!

Lash Shield

Location Australia

love this app, great way of including a video without having to upload to YouTube. It is really easy to use and support from developers, happy!

June 8, 2022

Thanks for the review! If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, you know how to reach us. ; )

MUSU

Location France

Clearly a no-brainer to publish various videos on my store. I have been using Vidjet for a few months now as a way to showcase my product when it is worn and to provide an extra service to my customers when they purchase from my website. 100% recommend!

May 19, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We're excited that you're using Vidjet in such helpful ways. P.S we love your videos! :)

O2Nails Italia

Location Italy

The best App for Shopify to communicate product characteristics to customers, is very easy to use and manage, so far I have not found better. The staff is always available for any eventuality. Thanks

May 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy that you find Vidjet easy to use and manage. This has always been our aim - to make it easy for you to better connect with and engage your customers! For anything you need, we'll be here :)

Keyzar

We love it! Best video tool to work with! We are going to use the app in many placements on our websites the UI is amazing and great customer service!

May 19, 2022

Thanks for the review! We're really excited to see the next awesome video campaigns you will display on your website :) As always, you can contact us anytime for anything you need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6