4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying invoicing and offering extensive customization. They value its intuitive design, useful features like the "Download Invoice" button, and the ability to block certain customers from receiving invoices. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and reliable performance are also praised. Support is noted for its responsiveness and assistance with customizations. The free plan is popular among small businesses for its range of features. Merchants recommend it for its professional invoices, packing slips, and user-friendly interface.

January 17, 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapore
About 2 years using the app
January 1, 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Over 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
8 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
12 months using the app
November 24, 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Over 2 years using the app
December 28, 2023

We used to use this app to create our invoices by adding the shipping costs as a separate item to the purchases and removing the original shipping from the bottom of the invoice since German tax laws require that the taxes for the shipping are a) in synch with the the tax for the ordered items (e.g. book tax 7% = shipping tax 7%, clothes tax 19% = shipping tax 19% etc.). It was easy to manipulate the invoices the way we needed them to be suitable for the German tax authorities. After an update that we did NOT install (and we haven't been asked either) the whole interface is different, editing the orders the way we need them is now impossible. Before that, it was all nerdy and performing not that efficient but we got what we needed at the end of the day. That's over now and we will have to look for a different solution.

Jivamukti EU Shop
4 months using the app
January 8, 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
8 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers
Ireland
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
China
7 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Great addition to our shopify system

Godfather's Garage