4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline invoicing and offer customization. It's praised for its professional templates, user-friendly interface, and reliable performance. Merchants value the responsive customer support and seamless Shopify integration. Unique features like blocking certain customers from receiving invoices, support for "excluding tax" lines, and adding metafields to packing slips are also highlighted. The app's quick load time, free plan, and the "Download Invoice" button for customers are other notable features. It's seen as a comprehensive invoicing solution offering excellent service at a fair price.

January 17, 2024

There's been a few bugs since the latest update. Had to do a clean sweep on the setup for it to work properly again. All in all good app.

Boxaroo
Singapore
About 2 years using the app
November 24, 2023

Been using the app for 2 years now and very happy with it. Love that it is easy to customize your templates. Templates look professional and exactly what I was looking for for my small business. Thank you for a great product!

My Starlings (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Over 2 years using the app
January 1, 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

WPop: Wholesale Prices
Over 1 year using the app
November 14, 2023

We had an issue with the way our discount codes were showing. I reached out via live chat and heard back within 24 hours! They were very patient and helped me find the problem. They were able to custom-build us an Invoice Template that worked for our business and discount codes! Turn around time was amazing as well!

trueCABLE
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

I have to give a big thumbs up to their team member Liam, their customer service is really friendly and attentive. The response was very quick, even though I asked them at 1am.

Magicshine Store
China
7 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Works very smoothly, great set of features, quick support - really recommendable.

cabuu Shop
Germany
12 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Love this app! Very simple to use, creates professional looking invoices in no time. We no longer receive emails from customers asking for a copy of the invoice because they can view and download them very easily using the CustomerHub integration.

Eagle National Supply
3 months using the app
January 8, 2024

We have been using the app for over a year and are very satisfied. Our questions and problems were solved immediately via chat support

pureshirt
Germany
8 months using the app
January 29, 2024

C'est une application tierce de Shopify qui est simple d'utilisation. Le service à la clientèle est rapide et efficace.

Les Murs de Marie
8 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Works great for me, does everything I need.

Liberties Papers