ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

by ViralSweep

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

Cali Tiger

The owner spent the whole afternoon with us with setup and even went the extra mile after finding a little issue!

Ridin' Dirty Inc

This app is awesome. Exactly as advertised and runs very smooth. The team behind it is amazing. I've been dealing with Giancarlo and he's super friendly and helped me every step of the way. I've had to do so many adjustments and he's happily done them for me and resolved any issues I had. Truly a great guy and these guys have a great team. I'll definitely continue to use them moving forward and I highly recommend them if you're looking for this kind of service.

Sitting Pretty Halo Hair Extensions

Great integration with Shopify. Solid platform. And all around good way to collect data for future prospecting.

Christmas Is Not Cancelled, Inc.

Best app and best customer service ever! I ran an extremely successful sweepstakes with them last year and I can't wait to do it again.

AutoVlog.com

I just launched a giveaway with the help of Viral Sweep and its going great! They were able to provide me with all the services I needed!

amazfit-de

Good app for shopify! This app is very convenient to create an activity and the support service is very timely

ZeroSixty: Fantasy Car Giveaway

ViralSweep is the perfect solution for anyone looking to manage their sweepstakes or giveaway. The team is quick to respond and provide support whenever we needed it!

First Responders Children’s Foundation

I used this app for the first time, it is extremely helpful when running a promotion. The support was fantastic and they were a great help! I recommend the ViralSweep app.

Bergo Designs

We installed this app for weekly draws to celebrate our anniversary. So far it is working beautifully and we are getting lots of engagement. Fun for our customers and easy for us! The documentation provided is excellent and Giancarlo was very responsive with any questions I had and helped where needed. Thanks Giancarlo.

mixmix.ca

Top customer service! We have used this app for several of our contests, it works well and has lots of options to customize it and install it in different places. I would recommend this app to easily set-up and run contests.