ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Contests, Competitions, Raffles

From $49/month. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ghassan Automotive

Viral Sweep is the GO TO sweepstakes app. Their team was very helpful when we needed support and generous when assisting us with situations beyond our subscription. If you want to execute your giveaway Perfectly use VIRAL SWEEP. We were able to offer no purchase necessary entries to our giveaway along with additional entry bonuses for purchases, social media interactions, and special limited-time promotional bonuses during the holiday season. Make sure to try Viral Sweep the next time you plan a giveaway. Keep doing what you're doing. ❤️ Thanks, Giancarlo & the Viral Sweep team for all you do. -Jay

Pooch & Mutt

Really good app and customer service is best i've known with any other spotify app and always on hand to help with any q's

Don Pablo Coffee

ViralSweep is a very well done app with a lot of features. The user support is very responsive as well.

Void Deck

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support was great! The interface is straight-forward and quite intuitive. Would appreciate a feature to send out emails to customers who had purchased before the promotion was set up. These customers were automatically entered into the promotion (sweepstakes/raffle). The system can't automatically generate email confirmations of their entry into the promotion (sweepstakes/raffle).

Forked Again

Excellent app and phenomenal customer service. This app made running my giveaway a breeze. I had some questions while getting everything together and support responded no matter what time it was. Do they every sleep? Lol!

Lone Wolf Paintball

Hands down the best Contest and Giveaway App on Shopify. It works great and is packed with tons of features. The customer service and support you receive from Giancarlo is the team is top notch. Incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and fast responses. Highly recommend!

Why Mum Wines

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app for a Black Friday Giveaway, on the starter plan. Very easy to build and include a landing page on my site. Loved that I could draw and publish the winner with ease. Great customer service when I had questions through support. Great APP. Would recommend.

Marigold Shadows

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app. I shopped around for a few contest software solutions and this was where I landed. It does everything and more than I was expecting. Giancarlo replied quickly to my questions and showed me how to use all of the features. Our lists have grown a lot mostly due to the contests we've been doing! Super happy!

Southern Silver Co.

This app has been great ! It has helped me run several sweepstakes and has worked flawlessly. Giancarlo has helped me out every time with app integration. I would recommend to anyone !!!

Asoli

Location France

App works great, second store we use it on. Fantastic service from Giancarlo who helped us with the setup in no time !