ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 2, 2022

We are using this app for our 1st ever giveaway and they have been so helpful in getting us situated with the best features, quick to assist, and always available to chat. They get things done and do it right.

The PDM Brands
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 28, 2022

Easy to use and good support from the team behind this app. I was able to set up a contest in less than a day.

Poissonnerie La Mer
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited December 31, 2022

This app was fantastic for our giveaway. Easy to set up and worked perfectly without glitches and as explained. The support has been responsive and helpful. I plan to use this any time I do a giveaway.

SugarMeSmooth
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 19, 2022

Using viralsweep for our first giveaway really helped get the site set up the correct way using the correct apps etc

Super Duty Truck Parts
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 13, 2022

Viral Sweep integrated nicely with Shopify. We are running our second giveaway now and their customer service has been great with response times, and even solving problems after hours.

Dead Lemon
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2022

Viral sweep is great. We are on our 6th sweepstakes and they get it right every time. If i have a problem they will hop on zoom with you and fix anything you need. They are great.

Bangin' Empire
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 6, 2022

3 reasons to get Viral Sweep: ease-of-use, fantastic customer support, and high functionality. Ease-of-use: yes, the app has a lot of functions and buttons and so on. But it's all pretty simple to use if you're familiar with apps like this. I had very little trouble and there are tons of tutorials to help along the way. Awesome customer support: every time I've reached out for help, Giancarlo responds in like 2 minutes. No joke. And his responses answered all my questions and concerns. Really helpful to know that I can always get a quick response if I need something. High functionality: Viral Sweep's ability went above and beyond my expectations. I was able to track tons of valuable actions and automatically apply extra entries to customers. The app integrates easily with Shopify and Klaviyo. I have no idea how I would have been able to pull off a giveaway without this app. Thanks for the great tool!

Calyan Wax Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 6, 2022

I can't think of an easier platform to use for counting entries on a giveaway! This app makes it so user friendly and the whole process seamless. Genecarlo - the co founder goes out of his way to help customers and has helped me setup my second giveaway. He is patient & quick in responding! I will be using viral sweeps for all our future giveaways!

Eastcoastin-enterprises
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 30, 2022

The chat help is the best thing when youre learning the ins and outs of ViralSweep. They are always willing and able to course correct or help out!!
Thanks!

WrenchWorkz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 16, 2022

Very helpful support staff who stands behind their product! They are easy to get ahold of through chat and are willing and very helpful customizing your project.

King's Camo