ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

ViralSweep Giveaways Contests

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
ViralSweep
4.9
September 6, 2021

Wow. I can't say enough good things about this app and the customer service I received while using it. ViralSweep handled all the details of my first giveaway. It made my contest feel professional and well-run, and enabled me to grow my email list by 4000 subscribers, my Facebook page by 700 followers, my Instagram page by 600 followers, and my Pinterest page by 500 followers. I even stopped advertising on FB after the first two weeks and it really did go viral! I had several questions, since this was my first giveaway, and I got immediate answers from Giancarlo. I mean IMMEDIATE. I will definitely be using this again!!

Cat in the Box LLC
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 3, 2021

Amazing team! Would highly recommend. They have lots of features and are able to help make custom features!

Ronin Factory
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 26, 2021

Giancarlo has helped me set up my sweepstakes multiple times! Been a great help. And the app works seamlessly with my store. Very excited to launch. And again, HUGE shout out and thanks to Giancarlo!

upshiftjdm
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 6, 2021

Giancarlo is very professional and was very quick to address any issues we had ! Would recommend their service

BTN - Boost The North
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 3, 2021

Great support from their customer service team. They helped me configure the app the way I wanted to so I appreciate that.

Mono B