4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

August 29, 2023

Tarik Selimovic the product manager was really proactive and helped me with my application. When I had my inquiry, he responded instantly at Saturday night! Excited to use this app knowing there is such a great team behind it

Project Ratchet
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 30, 2023

That's great to hear! It's always reassuring to know that you have been helped by our proactive and responsive product manager Tarik. Knowing that there is a dedicated and efficient team behind the app can definitely increase your excitement to use it. Enjoy your experience with the app!

If you have anything please feel free to write back, we would be more than happy to help.

Edited October 1, 2023

Very quick and efficient support via the chat - thank you!

GMB Ginseng Coffee
Belgium
Over 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied September 4, 2023

You're very welcome! We're delighted to hear that you found our support quick and reliable. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to assist you whenever you need it. If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future!

October 10, 2023

The Product Manager Sela has helped me with the app and I am excited to use Volume Discount!

solarkraft24
Germany
About 3 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 11, 2023

Hey there :-)

That's great to hear! Sela, our Product Manager, is truly dedicated to ensuring our customers have a fantastic experience with our app. The Volume Discount feature can be a powerful tool for optimizing your usage and saving costs. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

We're here to help you make the most of our app and its features. Enjoy using Volume Discount!

May 17, 2023

Customer service is great, quick and easy fix put in place by Nisha, thanks very much, it's a pleasure dealing with you.

Aluminium Extrusion Company
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

Hey :-)

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Nisha and our customer service team were able to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

Edited April 12, 2023

Excited to use this App now! After chatting with Amit, he was able to get my store up and running just the way I wanted! It was fast and easy. He knew what I was wanting with little direction. Great Job Amit! You are awesome! This is my second HULK product. The customer service is why I choose this company again.

Patriot Customz
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2023

Hey there :-)

We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on how AMIT is doing. We're really happy that merchants like you are enjoying your time getting helped by our Agents and using our Apps.

February 6, 2024

The support team is always quick to respond with a solid technical background which helps tremendously when going through troubleshooting efforts.

Conociendo Libertad
HulkApps.com replied February 8, 2024

Hi there :-)

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our support team's quick responses and technical expertise have been valuable to you during troubleshooting. If you ever need further assistance, we're here to help!

August 17, 2023

Very good & easy to use app & the support team are fantastic to deal with, very responsive & answer all questions. A+

Ecirette Ireland
Ireland
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 18, 2023

We are really glad you're enjoying the app and finding it user-friendly! Our support team is always here to assist.

Thank you for the positive feedback!

April 30, 2023

Deepa!!
You have been the best support! thanks so much. I had a hard time communicating my thoughts. It was difficult because I couldn't understand Japanese. However, you helped me understand until the end. I hope to have your help again!

MARGARET
Japan
4 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2023

We are glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with Deepa. Communication can be challenging, especially when there are language barriers involved. We are happy to hear that Deepa was able to help you understand and communicate your thoughts effectively despite the language difference. If you ever need assistance again in the future, don't hesitate to get back to us. We would be more than happy to help!

March 25, 2023

Great support! I had a conflict with my volume discounts not updating when customers updated qty in the cart. The dev team helped me fix it within 24 hours. Thank you, and great app!

Barnabas Robotics
Over 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 25, 2023

Awesome to hear that you got the help you needed from our amazing Experience team to fix your issue within 24 hours! We're thrilled that you're enjoying our app, and we're always here to assist you if you need further support. Thanks for choosing us!

June 10, 2023

Good app with great support. We have been using the app from 2020 and we are happy with it. Thanks again Danin for your support

lavanilla
Indonesia
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 12, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our app and the support provided by Danin. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you in the future.