4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its unique discount offerings and seamless Shopify integration. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and offers excellent tracking and customization features, allowing for consistent branding. Many have reported a significant boost in sales, increased average order value, and improved customer satisfaction. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and efficiency. Some merchants have relied on this app for over 3 years, indicating its reliability and consistent performance.

February 14, 2024

Arijana Ibrovic the product support manager was fantastic in helping me out set up settings , best app service and creation on shopify

Tin Sign Factory Australia
HulkApps.com replied February 25, 2024

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Arijana Ibrovic, our Product Support Manager! Thank you for recognizing her outstanding assistance in setting up settings and creating the best app service on Shopify. We're committed to providing excellent support, and we're here for any further assistance you may need.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or require additional help. Appreciate your feedback!

June 30, 2023

Exceptional customer service and great app - they were so quick to respond and set up the app so it was appearing exactly as we needed!

Tielka Wholesale
Almost 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had an exceptional customer service experience and that our app was set up to meet your exact needs.

If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Best,

August 2, 2023

Boosting Sales App!

Volume Discount is a game-changer! This Shopify app has elevated my sales strategy with its enticing discount tables, creating urgency and boosting purchases. Setup was a breeze, and the sleek design seamlessly fits my store's look. The FOMO it generates is real, leading to increased sales. Kudos to the app for this incredible tool!

Fondaii
Mexico
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 3, 2023

Hey :-)

Thank you for your glowing feedback on Volume Discount! We're thrilled it's boosting your sales strategy with enticing discounts and real FOMO. Your success is our motivation!

Feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

June 6, 2023

The app works great pretty easy to use and deploy , the customer support is also fast to resolve any queries or fix some issues I am very satisfied by there product

Omacme
India
10 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 6, 2023

Hey :-)

We are truly glad to hear that! It's great to know that the app is user-friendly, easy to deploy and that the customer support is responsive and helpful. Your satisfaction with the product is important, and it's always a positive experience when everything works smoothly.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to let us know!

March 3, 2023

Amazing customer service, Khushbu was very helpful and quickly fixed a coding error that was occurring on my website. They care about their customers for sure.

spreadthisword
About 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 6, 2023

Thank you so much for appreciating Khushbu and trusting in us. We are glad to have her on our team. And it's our immense pleasure to help you out.

Please feel free to write us back if need any further assistance.

March 14, 2023

Great app and great support service Really user friendly and easy to navigate around. Comes highly recommended.

Riviera Genuine Parts
Almost 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 15, 2023

Hi there :-)

We are contented to hear a candid review of our app and support services. It is really great to know that you have liked the app interface and design.

Please feel free to reach us back if needed any further assistance.

April 15, 2023

This app has really boosted my sales by making it easy to apply quantity discounts to my store.
Customer Service is excellent. Quick to respond and quick to fix anything I need.

Western Skies Design Company
8 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2023

Hi :-)

We really appreciate your review. We are grateful to hear about the app and customer service.

Please contact us at any time if you have any concerns or questions in the future.

Best regards

May 6, 2023

I have an old Godaddy website that needs to be rebuilt and I'm doing it with Shopify. I tried a few apps for my quantity price breaks and Hulk Apps VolumeBoost - Volume Discount was by far the best! And the few times I've needed help their customer service people took care of my needs fully!

DiscountShopTools
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 10, 2023

That's great to hear! It's always helpful to have positive experiences with apps and customer service when rebuilding a website. The Volume Discount app seems to be a useful tool for offering quantity price breaks to your customers, and it's good to know that our customer service team was able to assist you when needed.

Best of luck with your website rebuild!

October 1, 2023

Great service from Nitesh

Gifts Everlasting
10 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 3, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're excited to hear that you had a great service experience with Nitesh. If you ever need assistance again, please don't hesitate to reach out.

July 3, 2023

Great customer service. They are very supportive, even when there is no possibility to change something in app they still try to help as much as they can.

LEVITACOOL
Poland
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2023

Thank you! We strive to provide excellent customer service and support to our users, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

Feel free to reach us back if needed any further assistance.